The Radicalisation of Diaspora Somali Children Via Skype

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NOOO. STOP. The bolded kkkkk. You're a fucking troll. I'm dead
F5dAaUp.jpg

ji6qi2p.gif

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
On the contrary, the most polite and successful Somalis I know are on the wadaad side. They may not be extreme but they balance their personal life and diinta pretty well.

I think it’s very noble to study the Quran and stack up on ajar. Remember we are here in this world temporarily. I say well done to those moms :)

what happened to the local somali sheikhs?

Tufaax

Sis, a plethora of issues were the reasons these parents rejected the local Somali sheiks. First, they were persuaded by their immediate sub-sub clan to support their close tribal kin who is a sheikh and raising a large family. The fees of the students should be directed towards him. Secondly, the local sheikhs were portrayed as a propogandists and snitches for the western governments. They have been accused of teaching children watered down and sanitised version of Islam and also, they inform all children who express radical religious views. These parents aren’t sophisticated and nor do they posses the knowledge and nor the bravery to stand up to these vultures. Now, in most of the schools in the western world, teachers are obliged to report students who exhibit traces of religious radicalism to the authorities. These parents are sowing the destruction of the future of their children and their misery. I hope they should strive and sacrifice for the future of their children positively. I see these mothers as victims of ignorance and male manipulaters. How could they be enlightened, given information and support about the dangers of these Skype sheikhs when the brightest of them are in this thread with denials, use profanity and ad hominem towards anyone who raises such issues?

parents should look into the background and beliefs of the sheikh before they just let him influence their child, preferably teach their own children. i know of two somali girls who went to syria after being radicalized.

Dark

Don’t expect Somali men to have such visions to preempt such dangers, otherwise we could have fixed the zillion problems we created for women and children back home. We are so proud of ourselves that it blinded us from the realities on the ground. Somali women should educate their fellow Somali women about the dangers that we Somali men bring even to their households in the diaspora.

Last edited:
Show a single example of a Somali radicalization case that occurred as a result of a Quran teacher or remotely over Skype. I’ll wait.

More fanciful rambling, but few facts. You have too much time on your hands. Worry less about other Somalis, and more about yourself. Spending too much time on this forum is probably a better indicator for sociopathy.

Show a single example of a Somali radicalization case that occurred as a result of a Quran teacher or remotely over Skype. I’ll wait.

More fanciful rambling, but few facts. You have too much time on your hands. Worry less about other Somalis, and more about yourself. Spending too much time on this forum is probably a better indicator for sociopathy.

Captain

Have you read my initial post? These are children now but their grooming to be radicals is a work in progress. Sxb, we all know how radicalised these sheikhs back home, in Africa and the Middle East are and why will you trust them with your children in Melbourne, Manchester or in Minnesota? Aren’t there enough Koranic schools where they live? We are not known to be smart to see the dangers in advance, therefore keep belting me as you wish.

Walahi it's sad my mom's friend has known this mother who had a very troubled child used to drink and party and do drugs but suddenly he started to become better and started to spend time in the masjid and stay there for a while ofcoof cothe mother was on cloud nine because her son was finally getting better because of that she never checked on him after 5 months the child was charged of supporting terrorism and was senteceds to a life in prison apparently these guys in the mosque were trlltel him to send money from his account to somalia and the guy never knew he was sending the money to alshabab.
Moral of the story check on your kids even if you think they're doing something good

Guv

Thanks mate, why will we blame these mothers who had no or very little education, if a Somali Muslim comes on this board claiming to be a Sufi, he/she will be mauled by a pack of brainwashed Wahhabis/Salafis accusing them of un-Islamic practices? They will be threatened and intimidated by them. There is no tolerance from the salafis and in the near future, all indicator point to Somalis/Somaliland becoming the epicentre of Wahhabism. How can these mothers withstand and resist such sheikhs accusing them of “kufr” if they question them? What we need is a strong and united female movement that could stand firm with these mothers against these scrupulous leeches. Education from women to women.

Last edited:
Blah blah blah, why are the ex-muslims or atheist always the ones so obsessed with Islam. You personify a clingy and jealous ex.

Constantly you have Islam on your mind, your actions actually encourage people to research more about Islam as you try to misguide people with your lousy 'facts'.

Blah blah blah, why are the ex-muslims or atheist always the ones so obsessed with Islam. You personify a clingy and jealous ex.

Constantly you have Islam on your mind, your actions actually encourage people to research more about Islam as you try to misguide people with your lousy 'facts'.

Sgfrm

Sxb, this is a Somali issue where the victims will be innocent children and their mothers. We are engulfed with so many crisis and the Somali brand has been tarnished beyond recognition. These children were supposed to be those will pick the pieces and mend our image, or would you prefer them to be a continuum of our era? After all, it might help your religion viewed as a tolerant and peaceful. We might not be Muslims, but we value highly our somaliness.

Tufaax

Sis, a plethora of issues were the reasons these parents rejected the local Somali sheiks. First, they were persuaded by their immediate sub-sub clan to support their close tribal kin who is a sheikh and raising a large family. The fees of the students should be directed towards him. Secondly, the local sheikhs were portrayed as a propogandists and snitches for the western governments. They have been accused of teaching children watered down and sanitised version of Islam and also, they inform all children who express radical religious views. These parents aren’t sophisticated and nor do they posses the knowledge and nor the bravery to stand up to these vultures. Now, in most of the schools in the western world, teachers are obliged to report students who exhibit traces of religious radicalism to the authorities. These parents are sowing the destruction of the future of their children and their misery. I hope they should strive and sacrifice for the future of their children positively. I see these mothers as victims of ignorance and male manipulaters. How could they be enlightened, given information and support about the dangers of these Skype sheikhs when the brightest of them are in this thread with denials, use profanity and ad hominem towards anyone who raises such issues?

Dark

Don’t expect Somali men to have such visions to preempt such dangers, otherwise we could have fixed the zillion problems we created for women and children back home. We are so proud of ourselves that it blinded us from the realities on the ground. Somali women should educate their fellow Somali women about the dangers that we Somali men bring even to their households in the diaspora.

personally ive never seen it but what can you do about it tho thats the real question

personally ive never seen it but what can you do about it tho thats the real question

Tufaax

It’s a recent growing phenomenon.

Women (girls) talking to other women (girls) about the dangers of these so called sheikhs is a good starting point. They should cross the clan boundary line and start an organisation that informs, teaches and acts as a support mechanism for other women which empowers them. They will not only reclaim their children from these radical sheikhs, but also, from gangs and life in crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending