The Racism against Pakistani is CRAZY

Most pakistans are miskeen as well, well the ones I've come into contact with(and thats alot). Their men (like 80% of them) are soft spoken and humble.

I'm against all racism but we should mind our own business, not trying to generalise but a lot of them are racist, I even remember a guy on twitter say he allowed his Pakistani friend to insult somalis and say " you know your life is a joke when God makes you Somalian" Stop begging these people.

I'm against all racism but we should mind our own business, not trying to generalise but a lot of them are racist, I even remember a guy on twitter say he allowed his Pakistani friend to insult somalis and say " you know your life is a joke when God makes you Somalian" Stop begging these people.
Have you seen them on tiktok? they are sooo racist towards us Somalis it's crazy calling us the n word, they even use our own j word against us and say other vile things about us. We should not have any sympathy for these people and that goes for the pakistani men AND women both bad as each other. They have shown their true colors on how they feel about us recently.

Have you seen them on tiktok? they are sooo racist towards us Somalis it's crazy calling us the n word, they even use our own j word against us and say other vile things about us. We should not have any sympathy for these people and that goes for the pakistani men AND women both bad as each other. They have shown their true colors on how they feel about us recently.
Some of them used to join in the somali hate train back in the day and would even target somalis. We should stick to defending only ourselves.

Instead of focusing on Pakistanis who probably if they see people mock somalis wouldn't do anything focus on thise anti somali videos that are on the rise smh

I already KNOW this post is made by a UK faarax, y’all have the biggest inferiority problems and suck up to every ethnicity except madow.

It’s so embarrassing, no one here gives af about paki’s and they don’t even like you 😂 y’all will hate on other Somali girls but worship and praise these ppl who think your inferior.

Trending