The Racism against Pakistani is CRAZY

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
they constantly suffer painful and degrading jokes
But no one cares, it almost feels like they're subhuman
Yet it seems to be one of the most integrated and brilliant communities in the West, except in England perhaps

Most are integrated and most are honest workers, hard workers and good muslims and peoples.

93C18440-D73F-45BB-A3A2-E63A2A5438CE.jpeg

Have you been to any pakistani forum?

I am on one but I don't post on there. the forum is sort of secular, dealing with current events and religious discussion is sort of excluded. but one of my closest friends is from Pakistan and insha'Allah I will always shill for Pakistan, I think very well of Pakistanis and I think they are some of the kindest people in the world.

I am on one but I don't post on there. the forum is sort of secular, dealing with current events and religious discussion is sort of excluded. but one of my closest friends is from Pakistan and insha'Allah I will always shill for Pakistan, I think very well of Pakistanis and I think they are some of the kindest people in the world.
Which other forums you're part of ?

mrlog

VIP
they constantly suffer painful and degrading jokes
But no one cares, it almost feels like they're subhuman
Yet it seems to be one of the most integrated and brilliant communities in the West, except in England perhaps

Most are integrated and most are honest workers, hard workers and good muslims and peoples.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Am sure walaal. And I bet on a Pakistani forum they are talking about majority Somalis in Toronto being racist as well. Bias is a great thing isn't it?

Biases can be based on truths. More specifically, Punjabis from both countries are racist. This isn't earth shattering news. Everyone knows this. I won't speak of other Pakistani ethnic groups though.

Trending

Latest posts