The Raaskaamboni war machine is heading to Bu'ale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why now? Why not 5 years ago this is hot air:gucciwhat:
Why do politicians in the west delay passing signature bills right up until election time? For political capital nigga:stevej:

Madoobe is so certain that victory awaits, he appointed the future governor of jubada dheexe ahead of his planned assault on al shaytan in early 2019. Elections is in August of 2019 so he has plenty of time to add some achievements to his resume

laandheer moves
DvrNIURU8AA43a5.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Why do politicians in the west delay passing signature bills right up until election time? For political capital nigga:stevej:

Madoobe is so certain that victory awaits, he appointed the future governor of jubada dheexe ahead of his planned assault on al shaytan in early 2019. Elections is in August of 2019 so he has plenty of time to add some achievements to his resume

laandheer moves
View attachment 62339
No he wants to reach Buaale the capital before the SNA captures it,to keep the political pressure off himself the problem is he’ll be fighting on two fronts one in Buaale and the other in Jamaame he will eventually overcompensate on one of those fronts because Shabab will naturally overcompensate on one of those fronts the SNA will move into the position Shabab vacates which is what Madoobe is really fighting against anyway,let the fireworks begin :mjohreally:

No he wants to reach Buaale the capital before the SNA captures it,to keep the political pressure off himself the problem is he’ll be fighting on two fronts one in Buaale and the other in Jamaame he will eventually overcompensate on one of those fronts because Shabab will naturally overcompensate on one of those fronts the SNA will move into the position Shabab vacates which is what Madoobe is really fighting against anyway,let the fireworks begin :mjohreally:
i can smell the cuqdad stench coming from you through my screen.

unfortunately for you jamame operations have begun long ago just a matter of time before it's under madoobe's control
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ra...o-howlggallo-ka-wada-deegaano-u-dhow-jamaame/

madoobe's forces will reach there before bogmadow, bogmadow's sna has a long trip ahead of him to reach Buaale from Garbahaarey while madoobe has recently moved his troops near afmadow

who has the better trip:mjohreally:
somalia-map-of-control-2017_revised.jpg

disregard the control zones listed as al shabab territory, they don't seek outright control over a territory if they are challenged, they prefer to be mobile. I'll tell you what will happen if both forces reach Buaale, they will simply retreat into outskirts. i remember al shabab captured buurdhuubo in the middle of this year and that's in the heart of gedo, but as soon as ethiopian troops came, they retreated and vacated the area without fighting them.

in reality whoever captures Buaale will only gain a small moral victory, I'm telling you al shabab will evacuate from Buaale when raaskaamboni brigade aka juguta culus rolls into town, they don't want to fight them head on
Bun3-SpCUAA4lpP.jpeg.jpg

Shaolin23

disregard the control zones listed as al shabab territory, they don't seek outright control over a territory if they are challenged, they prefer to be mobile. I'll tell you what will happen if both forces reach Buaale, they will simply retreat into outskirts. i remember al shabab captured buurdhuubo in the middle of this year and that's in the heart of gedo, but as soon as ethiopian troops came, they retreated and vacated the area without fighting them.

in reality whoever captures Buaale will only gain a small moral victory, I'm telling you al shabab will evacuate from Buaale when raaskaamboni brigade aka juguta culus rolls into town, they don't want to fight them head on
View attachment 62351
What clan are you? And are you reer Jubbaland answer my question first and i will give you a response

@Spin Doctor they will blend in with the civilians and start assasinations and roadside bombs. Alkebab dont fight with well organized force.
they profit from well positioned isbaaros in jubada dheexe and parts of upper jubada hoose, nearly 8 million a year just from taxation. These checkpoints are very profitable for them.

they can damage buundada leading up to Buaale just as they have in the past in baar saguuni to prevent jubaland forces from crossing east past the river, it was only rebuilt August of this year which is why they've only recently begun operations to clear them from jamame
Di7AI4bXsAEeo7I.jpg

i don't think they will retreat and hide amongst the population to carry out terror attacks as they usually do, they will fight tooth and nail to keep middle juba under their control or at the very least prevent them from establishing themselves in key points by damaging bridges, carrying out roadside attacks, etc

Last edited:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@Spin Doctor they will blend in with the civilians and start assasinations and roadside bombs. Alkebab dont fight with well organized force.

The problem with these filth is that they do not stop attacking, even when they know it will result in nothing. Why does Alshabab continue to attack Puntland when they know full well that Puntland is more powerful than they are and that they would be wiped out if they come down from the mountains?

The only option that is on the table for Somalia is to surround areas where Alshabab have control and to kill every man between the ages of 18-60 within that area. I am not joking, that may be the only surefire way to win this. The biggest obstacle facing us is that Somalis are too scared of taking casualties. For example, Puntland could clear the mountains at a cost of about 500 dead soldiers, they are simple not willing to make that sacrifice. A country like Ethiopia, for example, would make that sacrifice for a small border village. Somalis lack the will.

Shaolin23

didn't see your message. i am mohamed zubeer iska dhal my reer abtiyaal are reer waamo. now give us your insight on how things will go down mudane
Ok nice to meet you walal when you talk to your reer abtiyaal ask them can how someone can get from Afmadow by car to Buaale they will tell you two ways one way is north towards Diif and then turn down south before you reach Baardheere another way is east to Jilib and then take the north route taking the Diif route is way too long taking the east route you’d have to take Jilib first which is actually much better defended and more important to Shabaab than Saakow or Buaale thats a strategic thorough way that goes to Afmadow Jamaame Kismaayo and Buaale and Shabeelaha Hoose Jilib it will be their last stand in the Jubbas if Ahmed Madoobe is willing to walk through the hawd to defeat Shabab in Buaale not only would it be unbelievably brave but very stupid he has to take Jilib first there’s no other option

Secondly,politically Buaale has a lot of importance its the capital of JL its where the new parliament and president are supposed to be chosen if SFG can get to Buaale and hold it,it would guarantee Ahmed can’t interfere in the elections and vice versa what will happen next only Allah knows

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Ok nice to meet you walal when you talk to your reer abtiyaal ask them can how someone can get from Afmadow by car to Buaale they will tell you two ways one way is north towards Diif and then turn down south before you reach Baardheere another way is east to Jilib and then take the north route taking the Diif route is way too long taking the east route you’d have to take Jilib first which is actually much better defended and more important to Shabaab than Saakow or Buaale thats a strategic thorough way that goes to Afmadow Jamaame Kismaayo and Buaale and Shabeelaha Hoose Jilib it will be their last stand in the Jubbas if Ahmed Madoobe is willing to walk through the hawd to defeat Shabab in Buaale not only would it be unbelievably brave but very stupid he has to take Jilib first there’s no other option

Secondly,politically Buaale has a lot of importance its the capital of JL its where the new parliament and president are supposed to be chosen if SFG can get to Buaale and hold it,it would guarantee Ahmed can’t interfere in the elections and vice versa what will happen next only Allah knows
So is Farmaajo on the move what’s Xamars plans.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Axmed Madoobe wont succeed, Jilib, Saakoow are all very heavily defended. You cannot go south-Northwest from Kismayu too Buale without heavy losses.

May the battle commence

Shaolin23

Axmed Madoobe wont succeed, Jilib, Saakoow are all very heavily defended. You cannot go south-Northwest from Kismayu too Buale without heavy losses.

May the battle commence
Saakow is very close to Baardheere it is defended but not as well as Jilib because theres a bigger Cawlyahan population there Shabab support is coming more from Raxanweyne Madow and other minorities who are deeper in the Jilib area

They started scrambling when they realized that Bogmadow was on his way to Buaale from Garbahareey. Meaning they are not serious. Madoobe was chilling in Kismayo for years. He has no intention of liberating middle jubba.

And why are Madoobe caring about election? He is not coming back and if he rigs it he will be forcibly removed. :trumpsmirk:

laandheer moves
View attachment 62339

thank for the good news Ugaas

is the new governor cawlyahan Ogaden? since they own majorty of jubada dexe it maks sense, reer mohamed zubeer share jilib with them and jidwaq , its pure absame middel juaba,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts