The Raaskaamboni war machine is heading to Bu'ale

Status
Not open for further replies.
disregard the control zones listed as al shabab territory, they don't seek outright control over a territory if they are challenged, they prefer to be mobile. I'll tell you what will happen if both forces reach Buaale, they will simply retreat into outskirts. i remember al shabab captured buurdhuubo in the middle of this year and that's in the heart of gedo, but as soon as ethiopian troops came, they retreated and vacated the area without fighting them.

in reality whoever captures Buaale will only gain a small moral victory, I'm telling you al shabab will evacuate from Buaale when raaskaamboni brigade aka juguta culus rolls into town, they don't want to fight them head on
View attachment 62351

SNA amry will fight each toehr anyways, like they fought in xamar 4 times in 2018

they will do corruption, and rape and kill, watch cawlayahn, the majorty of jubada dexe tell sna to piss off,

didn't see your message. i am mohamed zubeer iska dhal my reer abtiyaal are reer waamo. now give us your insight on how things will go down mudane

masha Alla, welcome to the beesha, i am asli reer waamo, i can count 11 geneartions (my 11th grandfather from ayeey side is buried in kismayo, waa man who came and took and conquered the land from wardey as far back as 1780s )

i have anxetsors buried all over kismayo, afmadow, diif, doobley, bank jira, dooxda waamo,

welcome , weoclem cousins,

dont apolgise for non this is your land, waa absame land, or Oagden, waht ever suits you bro,

we owned the land centuries before zooomalia was created and Oagden was divided by british gun ship power into 3 nations for being excellent fighters that refused to bow, we bow for non except Allah lord of the worlds,

Having displaced the Wardei from the Juba region between 1820-1840, the Ogaden were not content to settle down but continued their southward expansion since the loot from the Wardei was an appetising reason to continue their raids.

The Ogaden migration towards the Tana in the 1 860s and 1870s, was one of struggle to wrestle control of the land from the Wardei .The Ogaden were firmly estahlished along the banks of the Tana River by the 1870' s, having virtually conquered and suhordinated the Galla to
Somali domination. According to Turnbull the attack lof 1865 by the Somali when the Wardei were weakened by plague was so unexpected and so violent that the Wardei were utterly broken by it.
Scattered through the fighting was, hundreds were killed; those who survived either fled to neighhouring tribes or became serfs to the Mohamed Zuheir, the Telemuggeh, or the Magabul. Many were sold as slaves in the markets of Lamu, and Zanzibar.

Had it not been for the arrival of Imperial British East African Company rule in 1885, the Wardei would have ceased to exist as a community with a separate cultural and political identity."

you are the king of this land, owner, master, and the rest waa marti/visitors, they must be lead by non but you,

my great granddad was the cheif of mohamed zubeer who choose and handpicked the new sultan of jubaland and moahmed zubeer man would vote, (we are reer dalal magan moahmed zubeer, 0

tell these b000ns to get lost,

you were taming pagan racist when their ancestors were searching for clothes in 1820

Ok nice to meet you walal when you talk to your reer abtiyaal ask them can how someone can get from Afmadow by car to Buaale they will tell you two ways one way is north towards Diif and then turn down south before you reach Baardheere another way is east to Jilib and then take the north route taking the Diif route is way too long taking the east route you’d have to take Jilib first which is actually much better defended and more important to Shabaab than Saakow or Buaale thats a strategic thorough way that goes to Afmadow Jamaame Kismaayo and Buaale and Shabeelaha Hoose Jilib it will be their last stand in the Jubbas if Ahmed Madoobe is willing to walk through the hawd to defeat Shabab in Buaale not only would it be unbelievably brave but very stupid he has to take Jilib first there’s no other option

Secondly,politically Buaale has a lot of importance its the capital of JL its where the new parliament and president are supposed to be chosen if SFG can get to Buaale and hold it,it would guarantee Ahmed can’t interfere in the elections and vice versa what will happen next only Allah knows

marehan at war with each other in gedo, reer hassan hate the reer galgaduud refugees of reer dalal and the rest of the hoards from dusamareeb and cabudwaq,

mareahn at war with ahwiye in galgaduud,

corrubt SNA amry lead by generals chosen my nepotisim rather than merit, marehan alshabab been attacking marehan jubaland supportters in gedo, and then alshabab eley attacking yall,

you think yall are so powerful and united? you speak lies to this forum, but you cannot trick us, we knoe ach other and our weakneses

then we have well trianed Ogadens from imay all the way to garisa and ksimayo, who have been fighting habashi sicne they were teens, and well trianed and supplied men by kenya and UAE

we will give yuo a smack down worse than wehn barre huraale cried i was chased by ONLF (twice ) when hassan turki my uncle and ahmed madoobe my seedi karbashed him twice,

huraale run to garbaharey in 5.8 seconds calling bbc somali crying i was chased by ONLF

below is my abti catoosh interviewing bare huraale,

Ths is cadaan, ONLF spkesman in 2008 denying ONLF fought and kicked out huraale, wallahi huraale waa liar , cadaan says he was karbahsed by ahmed madoobe and hassan turki, huraale was lying just to get weapons using the ONLF card

didn't see your message. i am mohamed zubeer iska dhal my reer abtiyaal are reer waamo. now give us your insight on how things will go down mudane

by the way incass yall are wondering about the Ogaden invading jubaland 2 centuries ago quote is a from a book by sir charles eliot, written in 1903 as he visited jubaland as we fought the British name of book is : somalis vs british Colonial in jubaland, Rutledge Cambridge press 1903,

galti Oagdnes the most succesful people in east africa, undr a coukle of centures from 1650s to 1850s they had dominated ahmaar and oromo from western Ogadeniya border all the way to jubaland and bararwe cost and south to river tana,

did yuo know the bruitish and Ogadens used to fight in lake Victoria? sultan Ahmed magans brother sultan osman geele used to fight the british in rift valley and lake victoria with an Oagden army as arly as the 1920s,

they say if the British did not stop Ogaden we might have been as south as zimbabawe, now imagine as clearing out bantus to expand somali land,

if it was not for Ogaden somali lands would today stop at hiraan/somaliland border and as far south as marka,

Ogadenwaa the heart and balls and brians of the old classic somalis who used to conquror, war and inavde and spread islam

what was amrehan before siad barre?

look at the statues siad barre built for somali heros in xamar, raage ugaas, siad mohamed, will waal, hawo taaki, qaman bulxaan, ali shidle, all waa Absame,

It's almost a suicidal mission, If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

There is no way Jubbaland forces can capture Buaale.
Even if they overcome the logistic-with no arial support , alshabab ambush on the way to Buaale.
How will they be able defend the city.

When kismaayo was captured they did it through sea.

Few years ago when ras kambooni captured jaziirada Kudhaa, and made base, Alshabab ambushed them and killed over 50 soldiers, it was a massacre, sit and wait is not a good option.

The only way to defeat this bastards, is a huge co-operation between federal states,SFG,Amisom,USA with the aerial support.

and don't take no prisoners.

cabdulahi Yusuf did that to Ixtihaad when he surrounded them on the mountains in the north, their last stronghold, he ordered his soldiers, don't take no prisoners.

Even if they overcome the logistic-with no arial support , alshabab ambush on the way to Buaale.

Few years ago when ras kambooni captured jaziirada Kudhaa, and made base, Alshabab ambushed them and killed over 50 soldiers, it was a massacre, sit and wait is not a good option.

The only way to defeat this bastards, is a huge co-operation between federal states,SFG,Amisom,USA with the aerial support.

cabdulahi Yusuf did that to Ixtihaad when he surrounded them on the mountains in the north, their last stronghold, he ordered his soldiers, don't take no prisoners.
I think Kenya is providing the air support.

Besides, the governor madoobe put forth for jubada dhexe is cawliyahan which should motivate the people there to fight alshabab themselves. They can do it easily.

jilib will be hard but bu'aale, saakow and salagle area will be freed at all costs.

a better solution would be for bogmadow and madoobe to coorporate and push from both sides and murder them all. one party would be responsible for west of bu'aale and the other party to the east.

by the way incass yall are wondering about the Ogaden invading jubaland 2 centuries ago quote is a from a book by sir charles eliot, written in 1903 as he visited jubaland as we fought the British name of book is : somalis vs british Colonial in jubaland, Rutledge Cambridge press 1903,

galti Oagdnes the most succesful people in east africa, undr a coukle of centures from 1650s to 1850s they had dominated ahmaar and oromo from western Ogadeniya border all the way to jubaland and bararwe cost and south to river tana,

did yuo know the bruitish and Ogadens used to fight in lake Victoria? sultan Ahmed magans brother sultan osman geele used to fight the british in rift valley and lake victoria with an Oagden army as arly as the 1920s,

they say if the British did not stop Ogaden we might have been as south as zimbabawe, now imagine as clearing out bantus to expand somali land,

if it was not for Ogaden somali lands would today stop at hiraan/somaliland border and as far south as marka,

Ogadenwaa the heart and balls and brians of the old classic somalis who used to conquror, war and inavde and spread islam

what was amrehan before siad barre?

look at the statues siad barre built for somali heros in xamar, raage ugaas, siad mohamed, will waal, hawo taaki, qaman bulxaan, ali shidle, all waa Absame,
Ogaden the warrior nation ina adeer, how dare these langaab homeless b00n marehan think they can take us on our own land when they can't even protect theirs in galgudud? :mjlaugh:

there is an element yuo are missing, alshaba has ethiopian backing to weaponse them in order to weaken somalia,

Ogadens udnertsood this and allowed ethiopia and lashabab to tire themsleves out, alshabsba is not the issue, its huge massive forein interventions,

so we developed a plan, let them run around and tire themleves and kill each other slowly,

no that ethioia is weak, divded, begging the imf and world bank, its time to strike

i rmeebr being told its an absame plan to only push forward once the international community is too weak, the UAE, saudi they are all bogged down in yemeny and syria and thansk to low oil prices saudis keep borrowing money and AUE is in masive debt, dont fall for their fake mirage, they are weaker than ever,

dont also forget the french, americnas, british, all support alshabab, why else are there french soldiers randomly landing with the SAS in alshaba strong hold?

then on top you have bantu soldiers who sell them weapons to make sure their is chaos and they are need, the ugandis in xamar sell weapons,

just the way the TPLF used to sell weapons, and they still do with abiy,

so the enemy is not a somali wearing macawis running around, its foreing powers that want to see somalia weak,

adn the idot farmo fell for it and addded petrol to the fire, there is no federal state or goverment,

now that marehan is weaker with hawiye in galgaduudd and marehan killing each other in gedo we must strike, and we shall if god willing,

ahmed stragey was to wait and see and opprtunity for foreing powers to get weaker,

like at trump ordering pulling out yankis from afghan and syria and iraq, they are relasing only the military industrial complex makes money, not the country as a whole,

I think Kenya is providing the air support.

Besides, the governor madoobe put forth for jubada dhexe is cawliyahan which should motivate the people there to fight alshabab themselves. They can do it easily.

jilib will be hard but bu'aale, saakow and salagle area will be freed at all costs.

a better solution would be for bogmadow and madoobe to coorporate and push from both sides and murder them all. one party would be responsible for west of bu'aale and the other party to the east.

jubbland will only be liberated when SNA are properly formed, and big powerful ally who will support the SNA with Ariel support, USA.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
When will xamar be freed?:lolbron:
Cant liberate the capital went the country side is a safe heaven for terrorists, common sense is not that common :bell:

So that why we'll take over Central and Southern Somalia in the name of fighting terrorism, while destroying Puntland style clan federalism :trumpsmirk:

Cant liberate the capital went the country side is a safe heaven for terrorists, common sense is not that common :bell:

So that why we'll take over Central and Southern Somalia in the name of fighting terrorism, while destroying Puntland style clan federalism :trumpsmirk:
AS surrounds Muqdisho from 3 sides :mjlol:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

Thats what these morons can’t seem to understand I’m beginning to think its just an excuse :hahaidiot:

You can't liberate the country side if the capital is filled with terrorists. Not sure farmaajo is serious about the whole fighting alshabab thing seeing how he's surrounded himself with former terrorists.

If you think you can force us why dont u do it?

We took down msb farmaajo will be like taking candy from a baby.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
You can't liberate the country side if the capital is filled with terrorists. Not sure farmaajo is serious about the whole fighting alshabab thing seeing how he's surrounded himself with former terrorists.

If you think you can force us why dont u do it?

We took down msb farmaajo will be like taking candy from a baby.
Who’s we:mjlol:

Why are langaab Marehan still worrying about Kismayo when they're losing all their territory in Galgudud? :mjlol:

Surely that karbash should have humbled them a little?

Go back to your own country

920x920.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.