The quietest non problematic Somali Diaspora List

Really how about us dutch somalis you never hear crazy things about us. no somali gangs. all the somalis are in school. no somalis are killing eachother

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
NOT FAIR HOW DARE YOU I SHALL HAUNT YOU AND YOUR DECENDANTS

giphy.gif
Good thing I got a vacuum cleaner
When-James-Basically-Vacuums-Up-One-Ghosts.gif

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
- Reer Australia🐨
- Reer New Zealand πŸ‘
- Reer Tanzania🦏
-Reer Kenya🐘
- Reer Rwanda 🦍
- Reer Iceland🐧
- Reer BaguetteπŸ₯–
- Reer Italy🍝
- Reer Arab world πŸͺ
-Reer Turkey πŸ¦ƒ

Never heard booq from these Somali Diaspora. They are quite civilized mashallah. :banderas:
What about us? Why aren't we on that list? Why on this wretched earth are backstabbing Kenyaatis included ? Walle iyo bille this world ain't fair.
I don't understand at all, this is already giving me dhiigkar .
South African Geeljires are the most quite, civilised and articulate diasporans, we are hardworking people , never fucking loud like those I witness on YT,
we never get help from outside Somalis nor do we collect free welfare from the government since it's none existent , we focus on getting money that's our priority we don't have privelages but we make the best for our offsprings ,
we may face hardships and challenges throughout the way but we are risk takers , we may not live comfortably due to circumstances but once we earn millions of Rands. I'm buying a mansion and move to affluent areas.

Lol

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
What about us? Why aren't we on that list? Why on earth are backstabbing Kenyaatis included ?
I don't understand at all, this is giving me dhiigkar already .
include yourself than. The whole point of this thread is to add on to the list

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
What about us? Why aren't we on that list? Why on this wretched earth are backstabbing Kenyaatis included ? Walle iyo bille this world ain't fair.
I don't understand at all, this is already giving me dhiigkar .
South African Geeljires are the most quite, civilised and articulate diasporans, we are hardworking people , never fucking loud like those I witness on YT,
we never get help from outside Somalis nor do we collect free welfare from the government since it's none existent , we focus on getting money that's our priority we don't have privelages but we make the best for our offsprings ,
we may face hardships and challenges throughout the way but we are risk takers , we may not live comfortably due to circumstances but once we earn millions of Rands. I'm buying a mansion and move to affluent areas.

Lol
You guys also die the most.
β€œSouth African shop owner killed today”

AGAIN?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think reer Australia are very calm. But then again, they are at the depth of human geography, aint nobody wants to go there lol

Trending

Latest posts