The Puntland Burden

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
U mean this burden ??

View attachment 319286

If your large clan in the south you wouldn't be holed up in a land mass that is tiny. Where is your large population living in 20 by 20 sq meter plots while we control 5 European nations land mass. You cant speak to a landheere like me.

If your so large come and try taking some large land mass you big bad large populated clan you are. Your packed in 20 by 20 as metre plots like an untouchable midg0. If u had any power or numbers u wouldnt be squashed into such tiny land plots lol. Irir stands for iriri or be squashed cause ur tiny clans squashed in land mass.

Listen the truth is u can't even walk one neighborhood to neighborhood without encountering .5 clans. We know your a true laangaab because we see your real estate land holdings.

Last edited:
If your large clan in the south you wouldn't be holed up in a land mass that is tiny. Where is your large population living in 20 by 20 sq meter plots while we control 5 European nations land mass. You cant speak to a landheere like me.

If your so large come and try taking some large land mass you big bad large populated clan you are. Your packed in 20 by 20 as metre plots like an untouchable midg0. If u had any power or numbers u wouldnt be squashed into such tiny land plots lol. Irir stands for iriri or be squashed cause ur tiny clans squashed in land mass.

Listen the truth is u can't even walk one neighborhood to neighborhood without encountering .5 clans. We know your a true laangaab because we see your real estate land holdings.

Xamar’s population is 4.2m+, u will find HG all over LS all the way to baraawe, yet GM still has noticeably higher population density than buttlyan. U boosting about big empty deserts when HG outnumber all hartis and the 20 darod yeryers in PL and easterns sool/sanag combined.

Leave ur empty desert and come to hodan I will show u what a real city looks like. Strictly cayr too

Last edited:
Xamar’s population is 4.2m+, u will find HG all over LS all the way to baraawe, yet GM still has noticeably higher population density than buttlyan. U boosting about big empty deserts when HG outnumber all hartis and darod yeryer in PL and easterns sool/sanag combined.

Leave ur empty desert and come to hodan I will show u what a real city looks like

https://www.facebook.com/100065019000936/posts/pfbid0nGcseGSESpmWwmZ4ahhLPxC4KRFeimv73NLt9DKVHLonC2LiLxYoE7JJPzvcTv9al/?mibextid=PvxIeS
Xamar population is 2 million and 40% are non hawiye as for lower shabeele you have military presence but no real civilian population. LOL at Galmudug being more dense than puntland, in reality habar gidir are smaller than the maxamuud saleebaan sub sub sub sub sub of mj.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Xamar’s population is 4.2m+, u will find HG all over LS all the way to baraawe, yet GM still has noticeably higher population density than buttlyan. U boosting about big empty deserts when HG outnumber all hartis and the 20 darod yeryers in PL and easterns sool/sanag combined.

Leave ur empty desert and come to hodan I will show u what a real city looks like. Strictly cayr too

Somali population is 80% rural not cities dummies and GDP supports that data as livestock is 80% of GDP so 80% of Somalis don't live in urban centres lol. We know who the landheere is in baadiyo and it's majerten and darod wayne as we own the largest share in livestock. Hence we are known as the richest clan as the whole nation relies on our GDP.

You need to have a big land to be a big population dummy, you need to own the largest share of livestock as that's where 6 billion of our 7 billion GDP is. Your living in 20 by 20 plots in 70 sq meter town and boasting langaab yahow plus all Somali urban centres combined total population is only 20% of Somali over all population as you lack understanding of mathamatics.

Habar gedir lol your tiny baraxley to dhusomareeb is 150 Kilometers U can't host large livestock population with such small daaqsin reserves. Your the size of Osman Mahmoud all habar gedir is what I estimate and hawiye is only abgaal and habar gedir and the rest are Magac iska yaal clan with no land holdings.

I know majerten is larger then hawiye because even in your small land holdings the majority is .5 lol so your even a smaller clan yet since the majority in your territories are .5 clans. Your like a langaab of the worst kind. @Garaad Awal see that mighty karbash by a son of Osman mahmoud on your irir habar gedir brother

Last edited:
Somali population is 80% rural not cities dummies and GDP supports that data as livestock is 80% of GDP so 80% of Somalis don't live in urban centres lol. We know who the landheere is in baadiyo and it's majerten and darod wayne as we own the largest share in livestock. Hence we are known as the richest clan as the whole nation relies on our GDP.

You need to have a big land to be a big population dummy, you need to own the largest share of livestock as that's where 6 billion of our 7 billion GDP is. Your living in 20 by 20 plots in 70 sq meter town and boasting langaab yahow plus all Somali urban centres combined total population is only 20% of Somali over all population as you lack understanding of mathamatics.

Habar gedir lol your tiny baraxley to dhusomareeb is 150 Kilometers U can't host large livestock population with such small daaqsin reserves. Your the size of Osman Mahmoud all habar gedir is what I estimate and hawiye is only abgaal and habar gedir and the rest are Magac iska yaal clan with no land holdings. I know majerten is larger then hawiye.
Abgaal have decent numbers tbf especially harti abgaal and wacbuudhan

Habar gedir lol your tiny baraxley to dhusomareeb is 150 Kilometers U can't host large livestock population with such small daaqsin reserves. Your the size of Osman Mahmoud all habar gedir is what I estimate and hawiye is only abgaal and habar gedir and the rest are Magac iska yaal clan with no land holdings.

I know majerten is larger then hawiye because even in your small land holdings the majority is .5 lol so your even a smaller clan yet since the majority in your territories are .5 clans. You’re like a langaab of the worst kind. @Garaad Awal see that mighty karbash by a son of Osman mahmoud on your irir habar gedir brother

Not trying to get involved with HG and MJ but since you brought up Hawiye I’m gonna have to add my two cents.

1) Russia is 115x larger than Bangladesh but Bangladesh has 20 million more people.

2) The largest Hawiye subs are in Ethiopia. Gidir has more people, towns and villages than MJ and Hiiraab combined. Their farms in places like Negeyle and Qarsadulla are the breadbasket of Ethiopia which has a staggering population of 120 million people

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Not trying to get involved with HG and MJ but since you brought up Hawiye I’m gonna have add my two cents.

1) Russia is 115x larger than Bangladesh but Bangladesh has 20 million more people.

2) The largest Hawiye subs are in Ethiopia. Gidir has more people, towns and villages than MJ and Hiiraab combined. Their farms in places like Negeyle and Qarsadulla are the breadbasket of Ethiopia which has a staggering population of 120 million people

You can't use international Hong kong has more ppl then Siberia nonsense. It is known 80% of Somali population is outside settled areas or cities and cities even combined nationally will always be 20% of Somali population so if all cities are estimated to be 20 million then 80 million will always be rural. Largest share of GDP is livestock also.

So who ever owns large land holdings will be most numerous as livestock needs large daaqsin to multiply and grow. A langaab cant hold large daaqsin and hence his livestock population will also be low or will run to a city to hide among the langaabs in their 20 by 20 land plot in a neighbourhood of a city that isn't bigger then 70 sq metres 😂.

I own 220 000 sq meter of lands, were talking a continental scale worth of land holdings. Plus I love my desert full of oil, minerals, renewable energy potential such as best solar and wind grade worldwide.

I'd take that over petty mango and banana farming products 😄 never heard of a farming nation that is 1st world as their all third world because their trade product is cheap on the international market and ocal market prices. They are essentially going to be the poorest segment or our eelays in Somalia or our deep south reliant on agriculture.

While Puntland will always be the richest with oil, minerals, the highest grade of solar and wind energy which we can export and be sun, wind baron sheikhs.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Step a side I'll accept our land can be seasonally dry or desert like due to lack of rains but I prefer an ugly land with great economic potential then beautiful lush lands with no potential beyond cheap agricultural goods and being third world shithole like all countries who's largest trade unit is mango and bananas.

I'd prefer living in a desert with a high value livestock product then live in a lush farming land with a penny by the kilo low return farming products.

Plus our potential in renewable energy and oil and minerals is unmatched by any region as we own large land which means large quantity of such minerals, gold, oil, renewable potential.

Let's just settle this with a gentleman agreement hantigu ama resources Puntland ayaa Hodan halka dhinaca dhulka Iyo quruxda waa koonfurta lakin ogow dhulkasi Hodan ma aha as it's cheap farming produce potential and can only replicate sub saharan farming economies which is third world and so shall be the case for koonfurta without Puntland if we separate, while we as puntland can replicate the khaleejis desert economics.

The reason is we do rural occupations which are worth high value like frankincense, fishery, livestock and therefore economists know that this type of rural arrangement in order to entice them to settle in cities would need to outstrip their rural ecomomics. Where as for the south the reality is since their rural economics is so cheap, they will force them into cheap factories in cities producing cheap products to reflect their rural ecomomics.

The south only hope is to not see Puntland go as their urban economy will be modelled to reflect their rural reality.

Last edited:
@Step a side I'll accept our land can be seasonally dry or desert like due to lack of rains but I prefer an ugly land with great economic potential then beautiful lush lands with no potential beyond cheap agricultural goods and being third world shithole like all countries who's largest trade unit is mango and bananas.

I'd prefer living in a desert with a high value livestock product then live in a lush farming land with a penny by the kilo low return farming products.

Plus our potential in renewable energy and oil and minerals is unmatched by any region as we own large land which means. Ore quantity of such minerals, gold, oil, renewable potential.

Let's just settle this with a gentleman agreement hantigu ama resources Puntland ayaa Hodan halka hinaca dhulka Iyo quruxda waa koonfurta lakin ogow dhulkasi Hodan ma aha as it's cheap farming produce potential only replicating sub saharan farming economies which is third world and so shall be koonfurta without Puntland if we separate, while we as puntlsand can replicate the khaleejis desert economics..
You do know most oil in Somalia is offshore adjacent to Hawiye lands right?

1709691241568.jpeg

Xamar population is 2 million and 40% are non hawiye as for lower shabeele you have military presence but no real civilian population. LOL at Galmudug being more dense than puntland, in reality habar gidir are smaller than the maxamuud saleebaan sub sub sub sub sub of mj and I can bet my life on it.
U clueless about how population density works buddy. Even the darod land in far south is as blue as the Indian Ocean. He himself admits “Somali population is 80% rural not cities dummies”
So population density is even more accurate.

Anyhow, I know Dr usman is a smart man. And I know for fact deep down he knows that’s it was so over for darod bros in 🇸🇴 before it even began.
Only hope is Somali region of Ethiopia joining Somalia. And I’a by the time that happens, 🇸🇴 will have a well established deep state. Guess who will be the deep state ??? U simply can’t escape us bro. Just give up. We take good care of our minorities bro. Y’all will have nothing to worry about I pinky promise

U clueless about how population density works buddy. Even the darod land in far south is as blue as the Indian Ocean. He himself admits “Somali population is 80% rural not cities dummies”
So population density is even more accurate.

Anyhow, I know Dr usman is a smart man. And I know for fact deep down he knows that’s it was so over for darod bros in 🇸🇴 before it even began.
Only hope is Somali region of Ethiopia joining Somalia. And I’a by the time that happens, 🇸🇴 will have a well established deep state. Guess who will be the deep state ??? U simply can’t escape us bro. Just give up. We take good care of our minorities bro. Y’all will have nothing to worry about I pinky promise
Even if K5 joins it won’t make a difference. Vast majority of Darood live in the creamy part while the Yellow, Pink and Green is mostly Hawiye and Dir/Isaaq and Hawiye affiliated tribes like Degodia, Garre etc

1709691763216.png

Even if K5 joins it won’t make a difference. Vast majority of Darood live in the creamy part while the Yellow, Pink and Green is mostly Hawiye and Dir/Isaaq and Hawiye affiliated tribes like Degodia, Garre etc

View attachment 319347
I know bro they’re cramped up in the Ogaden desert. Another big empty desert like butylan. But at least it will give them another 6m that will push them to = to Hawiye. Because rn RX outnumbers them in 🇸🇴 probably 2-1.

I know bro they’re cramped up in the Ogaden desert. Another big empty desert like butylan. But at least it will give them another 6m that make them = to haiwya. Because rn RX outnumbers them in 🇸🇴 probably 2-1.

Yeah RX are a silent majority 😂.

Trending

Latest posts