The privileges of being a Woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

I thank Allah swt each and everyday that he made me a woman. I love being a woman. A feminine woman, a girly girl. I don't have to lift a finger inorder to get what I want. I don't have to know anything about cars or sports. I don't have to lift heavy things. Stranger men stop me to ask if I need help if I seem lost, some of them will smile at me from a mile away just to say hi. Even when I go to Somali cafes, some men fight with me to pay for my sambusa. I always, always get told to get ahead in the line. Officers don't give me a ticket. I call in sick from work and blame it on Mother Nature. I don't fast for a week on Ramadan. I don't have to pay qaraan money until I get married, even after that I will make my husband pay for it. If they call me for qaraan money, I always direct them to my brothers. I can cry in public and everyone would stop what they're doing just to console me without judging me.

Thank God I'm a woman. I know some men in here are jealous of the females.

Hafez

VIP
I thank Allah swt each and everyday that he made me a woman. I love being a woman. A feminine woman, a girly girl. I don't have to lift a finger inorder to get what I want. I don't have to know anything about cars or sports. I don't have to lift heavy things. Stranger men stop me to ask if I need help if I zseem lost, some of them will smile at me from a mile away just to say hi. Even when I go to Somali cafes, some men fight with me to pay for my sambusa. I always, always get told to get ahead in the line. Officers don't give me a ticket. I call in sick from work and blame it on Mother Nature. I don't fast for a week on Ramadan. I don't have to pay qaraan money until I get married, even after that I will make my husband pay for it. If they call me for qaraan money, I always direct them to my brothers. I can cry in public and everyone would stop what they're doing just to console me without judging me.

Thank God I'm a woman. I know some men in here are jealous of the females.
Who has to know anything about cars or sports?

'Lifting heavy things' only makes one stronger. Surprisingly some people do it voluntarily and they call it 'weight lifting'.

True, most girls don't have to fast for a week in Ramadan but they ALL have to make up for it after Ramadan!

Why would you cry in public?

Trust me, us men are not jealous, I don't know about s like @AbdiJohnson though. We are actually grateful that women are women, maybe even more grateful than you!
:comeon::banderas:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Awimbaweeeeee

hippo_on_pride_rock_by_taniadragon.jpg

Q

Queen Carawelo

Who has to know anything about cars or sports?

'Lifting heavy things' only makes one stronger. Surprisingly some people do it voluntarily and they call it 'weight lifting'.

True, most girls don't have to fast for a week in Ramadan but they ALL have to make up for it after Ramadan!

Why would you cry in public?

Trust me, us men are not jealous, I don't know about s like @AbdiJohnson though. We are actually grateful that women are women, maybe even more grateful than you!
:comeon::banderas:
It seems to me that you're jealous of women. Do you want to talk about it? Do you sometimes wish you could cuddle with men? Would you be a girly girl or a butch? I'm quite intrigued by your obsession. Also do you mind telling me when your obsession with ME started?

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
Being a woman is easy, you're born your father takes care of you, then your husband takes care of you then you die

Hafez

VIP
It seems to me that you're jealous of women. Do you want to talk about it? Do you sometimes wish you could cuddle with men? Would you be a girly girl or a butch? I'm quite intrigued by your obsession. Also do you mind telling me when your obsession with ME started?
No, no obsession saaxib lmao. The main point of my response was to mention that women have to make up their fast.

Why would I be obsessed with you? Dafuq? I don't know how you look. For all I know I could be talking to Samale himself.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I'm glad I'm not a woman for the simple fact that child birth is excruciating. I wouldn't be able to handle that. If I was a woman I'd probably be childless. I don't understand why women have 4/5/6 children. I've seen Somali women who had severe complications in her first pregnancy. She was in utter agony. . ....but then she went to to get pregnant 5 more times again.. :mindblown:

Having a dick > every point you made. If only there was a way for you to experience what having one feels like just for a day, like a try before you buy thing. I guarentee you'd be so impressed you'd wave goodbye to your siil for life!

Apollo

VIP
The only thing women got over men is that dating is easier for them (cuz guys are horny all the time) and that their brains are more empathetic (making them better caretakers).

Other then that, the female is inferior to the man on average in most things (strength, creativity, leadership roles etc.).

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Diig:vo3yidw:
-Having to wear more clothing
-Men always stating at you
- People look down upon you because of your shrill voice and height ( at least for me)

BUT wtf would I want to be a savage man, I love being a loveable lady. Screw off haters. I have a unique perspective on the world, beutiful soul, taste food better, more patient and hardworking, less like to kill and eat each other . :feelinmyself:
@Amun at creative, smh, woman are a lot more creative than men
Make me wonder why most trannies be men :idontlike:. But let's not go there.

Apollo

VIP
@Amun at creative, smh, woman are a lot more creative than men.

The right hemisphere of the brain controls creativity and many studies have shown that men typically have slightly more activity going on there.

This does not mean that women can't be creative, just in the aggregate men are more creative.

-Diig:vo3yidw:
-Having to wear more clothing
-Men always stating at you
- People look down upon you because of your shrill voice and height ( at least for me)

BUT wtf would I want to be a savage man, I love being a loveable lady. Screw off haters. I have a unique perspective on the world, beutiful soul, taste food better, more patient and hardworking, less like to kill and eat each other . :feelinmyself:
@Amun at creative, smh, woman are a lot more creative than men
Make me wonder why most trannies be men :idontlike:. But let's not go there.

No way I thought you were a guy this whole time

Seoul

. . .
Being a woman is easy, you're born your father takes care of you, then your husband takes care of you then you die
How is it easy when you're risking your life and you're pushing a whole human being out of ur vagina. You try it and let me know how that feels like :damsel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts