The privileges of being a Woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
How is it easy when you're risking your life and you're pushing a whole human being out of ur vagina. You try it and let me know how that feels like :damsel:

there are doctors who are at your side, who will sedate you who will cut you and get the baby out, then you wake up in good health happy and walk out, and when you get home they throw you party :draketf:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
there are doctors who are at your side, who will sedate you who will cut you and get the baby out, then you wake up in good health happy and walk out, and when you get home they throw you party :draketf:
Post partum depression

Seoul

. . .

You don't automatically get a Caesarian section just because a woman requests it. And besides when they cut you open the healing process takes at least 6 weeks and not to mention the pain. It's not as easy as you make it sound dude :comeon:

Pregnancy for 9 months, child birth, bleeding for days and al the mood swings that come with it, the crazy mood swings that come with walac. I am good. I love women though. :yacadiim:

Seoul

. . .
giphy.gif

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
The only real privilege is: beauty (however much).

Otherwise I'd prefer to be a guy.

Sucks all around if you're an ugly woman though.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
-Diig:vo3yidw:
-Having to wear more clothing
-Men always stating at you
- People look down upon you because of your shrill voice and height ( at least for me)

BUT wtf would I want to be a savage man, I love being a loveable lady. Screw off haters. I have a unique perspective on the world, beutiful soul, taste food better, more patient and hardworking, less like to kill and eat each other . :feelinmyself:
@Amun at creative, smh, woman are a lot more creative than men
Make me wonder why most trannies be men :idontlike:. But let's not go there.

cooliocooliocoolio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending