The Prime Minister of Somalia supports the Liberation of Palestine 🇵🇸

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
What does Prophet Yacquub have to do with this?

My father is Adam, do I also get a pass for oppression?
Israel 🇮🇱 been kicking Arab ass stop hiding behind religious 😂 in 1967 all united arab countries were defeated in 6 days war arab wa naago

Israel 🇮🇱 been kicking Arab ass stop hiding behind religious 😂 in 1967 all united arab countries were defeated in 6 days war arab wa naago
You moving like a lander, are you trying to get ictiraaf for Puntland?

Creeping Parks And Recreation GIF

Libaax-Joore

VIP
You moving like a lander, are you trying to get ictiraaf for Puntland?

Creeping Parks And Recreation GIF
This israel and arab conflict start right after world war 2 end 🤷 watch the documentary I posted Israelin winning every major conflict against 300 million Arab since 1948 😂 sameway Ogaden and marehan chase you from Kismaayo under the religion banner and somalinimo munafiqnimad wa la isla fahmeey boowe

We Somalis have nothing to lose supporting Palestine. We are not like The Saudis and Emaratis who’s entire existence depends on Israel & America for protection. Somalia just like Palestine is occupied. Inshallah both Nations manage to liberate their own country 👍
Stand against occupation!

Somalia should make ties with Hamas in exchange for rockets and ATGMS. We both have a common enemy which is Ethiopian Zionists

IMG_6413.jpeg

This israel and arab conflict start right after world war 2 end 🤷 watch the documentary I posted Israelin winning every major conflict against 300 million Arab since 1948 😂 sameway Ogaden and marehan chase you from Kismaayo under the religion banner and somalinimo munafiqnimad wa la isla fahmeey boowe
nacalad baa yahuud ku taalo, just read Quran and find out yourself. Politics aside, I would still support Arabs over Zionist jews.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
nacalad baa yahuud ku taalo, just read Quran and find out yourself. Politics aside, I would still support Arabs over Zionist jews.
Nope brother most of prophets was reer binu isreal … no other people was mentioned in the quraan than reer binu israel 🇮🇱 the choosing people. f*ck the Arab pagans

Djokovic

Somali Arab
I am one of the most supporters of Palestine and Palestinians. But some of you are really ignorant of Hamas.
All Israel’s are reservists of idf which means they are not civilians and there blood is halal you are easily manipulated by yahuudi media you mind is weak and you accept gumeyse

Nope brother most of prophets was reer binu isreal … no other people was mentioned in the quraan than reer binu israel 🇮🇱 the choosing people. f*ck the Arab pagans
drop that damn flag, it is annoying.

anyway, banu Israel did not listen to their Propthets, they even killed them. Reer Banu Israel rejected the message, only few accepted it. You are saying the Quran talks about them, but what does the Quran( Allah) say about them?

I have nothing against the Prophets of Allah, stop deflecting sxb.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
All Israel’s are reservists of idf which means they are not civilians and there blood is halal you are easily manipulated by yahuudi media you mind is weak and you accept gumeyse
Arab haku wasto😂 don’t be crying genocide 😢 when isrealin go hard on ur weak ass…. Fuuto add laheen bad rabta ina ku xarto xarki ku dhaleey w@s😂

Trending