The Prime Minister of Somalia supports the Liberation of Palestine 🇵🇸

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
All Israel’s are reservists of idf which means they are not civilians and there blood is halal you are easily manipulated by yahuudi media you mind is weak and you accept gumeyse
Accepted gumeyse? Hamas targeted civilians and still targets civilians whether they are Israeli or Palestinians. They even joined or facilitated terror attacks on Sinai. There are other freedom fighters in Palestine that worked and still works to liberate Palestine. Hamas is a light version of Alshabaab. But wahabi c*nt like you wouldn't have problem with that.

Arab haku wasto😂 don’t be crying genocide 😢 when isrealin go hard on ur weak ass…. Fuuto add laheen bad rabta ina ku xarto xarki ku dhaleey w@s😂
waryaa, was your first Dispatch an Arab fat dude who emotionally abused you qowsaarkaa tahay wase.

Accepted gumeyse? Hamas targeted civilians and still targets civilians whether they are Israeli or Palestinians. They even joined or facilitated terror attacks on Sinai. There are other freedom fighters in Palestine that worked and still works to liberate Palestine. Hamas is a light version of Alshabaab. But wahabi c*nt like you wouldn't have problem with that.

Israel was still killing Palestinians in Gaza before Hamas and will continue to do so if Hamas is removed. Israel’s mission is to drive the Palestinians into the refugee camps in Egypt and Jordan. 70% of Hamas fighters are orphans who grew up under Israeli occupation and brutality. Hard times creates hard men. Fire will be met with fire.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
drop that damn flag, it is annoying.

anyway, banu Israel did not listen to their Propthets, they even killed them. Reer Banu Israel rejected the message, only few accepted it. You are saying the Quran talks about them, but what does the Quran( Allah) say about them?

I have nothing against the Prophets of Allah, stop deflecting sxb.
This israelin arab conflict is noone of our business at the end of the day arab will say israelin are İbrahimoviç brothers and they look down on you us adoon adoon dhaleey 😂

Djokovic

Somali Arab
this is a defensive war all yahuud in Israel are on stolen land I don’t care about yahuudi civilians if they are in our way during fighting with the enemy. IDF probably killed half of the civilians that died during crossfire with the mujahideen. And are you also willing to call IDF Terrorists as well

oh please, A jew told you Hamas is a terrorist, period.

you fuckers cry Wahhabi everytime your argument loses weight.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Viva 🇵🇸. These Jews mostly European and got kicked out from Europe for anti social behavior they continuing in middleast

@Aurelian why is Israel now carrying out attacks in the West Bank even though there is no Hamas? Hamas only controls small land called Gaza Strip. With or without Hamas Israel will still continue to genocide and eradicate the Palestinians. It’s best to die fighting then die with nothing!

Libaax-Joore

VIP
waryaa, was your first Dispatch an Arab fat dude who emotionally abused you qowsaarkaa tahay wase.
Warya iam not adoon look you who warships Arabs😂 did ur arab dugsi quraan molested you what is this love you have for them

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
@Aurelian why is Israel now carrying out attacks in the West Bank even though there is no Hamas? Hamas only controls small land called Gaza Strip. With or without Hamas Israel will still continue to genocide and eradicate the Palestinians. It’s best to die fighting then die with nothing!
Because Israel is a genocidal state. They are taking advantage of what happening to ethnically cleanse the West Bank. The West Bank's Palestinian population and the fact that Israel was building illegal settlement there was a pain in the ass for them for years. Now they are wagging terror attacks on those who live in the villages. I heard many families fled their villages already

Libaax-Joore

VIP
You ok and surrender to Kenya and Ethiopia occupation but u want the innocent Palestine 🇵🇸 to fight an enemy that is 100 times stronger than both Ethiopia and kenya 🇰🇪 😂 doqonki Ogaden doolo laga qadye was coin 150 years ago … you have no common sense all talk but no action

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
this is a defensive war all yahuud in Israel are on stolen land I don’t care about yahuudi civilians if they are in our way during fighting with the enemy. IDF probably killed half of the civilians that died during crossfire with the mujahideen. And are you also willing to call IDF Terrorists as well
lol, are you interfaith waryaa?
IDF is a terrorists army, at least in my eyes. Most of the world were in support of Palestinians, and Israel was cornered in everywhere except in Western elites. If any group had attacked Israel, no one will stood beside Israel but the USA and some European nations, but what Hamas did and the way it targeted the civilians was so nasty, inhumane and un-Islamic that half of the world was disgusted by that. If the half of the world that used to condemn Israel for being unjust and racist state stood by it side now because of you, then imagine what you are?. Hamas give Israel solidarity boost that it never imagined.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
IDF is a terrorists army, at least in my eyes. Most of the world were in support of Palestinians, and Israel was cornered in everywhere except in Western elites. If any group had attacked Israel, no one will stood beside Israel but the USA and some European nations, but what Hamas did and the way it targeted the civilians was so nasty, inhumane and un-Islamic that half of the world was disgusted by that. If the half of the world that used to condemn Israel for being unjust and racist state stood by it side now because of you, then imagine what you are?. Hamas give Israel solidarity boost that it never imagined.
I don’t believe a word any kaafir says to the best of my knowledge those civilians were killed by Israel during crossfire Israel are known for cooking up fake stories for propaganda reasons

plus whatever I quoted you about Hoyada Silkeeda was meant for that other yute replied to u by accident

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
You ok and surrender to Kenya and Ethiopia occupation but u want the innocent Palestine 🇵🇸 to fight an enemy that is 100 times stronger than both Ethiopia and kenya 🇰🇪 😂 doqonki Ogaden doolo laga qadye was coin 150 years ago … you have no common sense all talk but no action
Me surrender to midgit Amxaar? Anyway, it is not like I am forcing the Palestinians to fight, or pouring resistance magic into their brains.

Trending