The Prime Minister of Somalia supports the Liberation of Palestine 🇵🇸

Accepted gumeyse? Hamas targeted civilians and still targets civilians whether they are Israeli or Palestinians. They even joined or facilitated terror attacks on Sinai. There are other freedom fighters in Palestine that worked and still works to liberate Palestine. Hamas is a light version of Alshabaab. But wahabi c*nt like you wouldn't have problem with that.
It's crazy how we forget that what Hamas did was against shacab, women and children. It's similiar to the delusional amnesia that narcissists exhibit.

Because Israel is a genocidal state. They are taking advantage of what happening to ethnically cleanse the West Bank. The West Bank's Palestinian population and the fact that Israel was building illegal settlement there was a pain in the ass for them for years. Now they are wagging terror attacks on those who live in the villages. I heard many families fled their villages already
An Average Palestinian seeing this happening in their own land. They have 2 options either wait and allow the Israelis to enter their homes and finish them off or join resistance groups like Saraya Quds and Hamas to liberate your homeland. Many would choose the latter!

You ok and surrender to Kenya and Ethiopia occupation but u want the innocent Palestine 🇵🇸 to fight an enemy that is 100 times stronger than both Ethiopia and kenya 🇰🇪 😂 doqonki Ogaden doolo laga qadye was coin 150 years ago … you have no common sense all talk but no action

Bro I think you need help. You are closet Murtad who is showing his true colors. these are innocent civilians being killed by a powerful military. Even Non Muslims are supporting Palestine. Be ashamed for yourself

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
An Average Palestinian seeing this happening in their own land. They have 2 options either wait and allow the Israelis to enter their homes and finish them off or join resistance groups like Saraya Quds and Hamas to liberate your homeland. Many would choose the latter!
That would never happen maybe after the mahdi arrive 😂 isreal is to strong🇮🇱 for this 300million weak ass Arabs I want my country puntland🇸🇱 and Israel to have a good lasting friendship 🙏🏽

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Bro I think you need help. You are closet Murtad who is showing his true colors. these are innocent civilians being killed by a powerful military. Even Non Muslims are supporting Palestine. Be ashamed for yourself
Ina kikuyu 😂 u used the murtad card when ever it fit you the best xarki ku dhaleey was

Djokovic

Somali Arab
That would never happen maybe after the mahdi arrive 😂 isreal is to strong🇮🇱 for this 300million weak Arabs I want my country puntland🇸🇱 and Israel to have a good lasting friendship 🙏🏽
You are not welcome in puntland u are despicable person people of puntland support Palestine you are a fake stop claiming us

You and @DR OSMAN have 1 thing in common horgaal horgaal dhaleey ba tihin 😂

if Deni came out and said this, @Libaax-Joore "Palestine in la xoreeyo waa muqadas"

shaq.jpg

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

Hassan Qabri Faage
VIP
Hamas is terrorists organisation. The PM should not have said these words.
Who have they terrorized? The people who have occupied them for decades, killed them, desecrated masjid Aqsa, murder and lock up kids as young as 8 and left them with no dignity? Those people?

You've been fed Zionist propaganda. How do you expect people to react to such brutality in their own lands.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Who have they terrorized? The people who have occupied them for decades, killed them, desecrated masjid Aqsa, murder and lock up kids as young as 8 and left them with no dignity? Those people?

You've been fed Zionist propaganda. How do you expect people to react to such brutality in their own lands.
Mudane arab and Israel went to war 1948,1967,1973 and 1981 this arab naago were defeated each and everytime until Egypt 🇪🇬 gives up and negotiate with israel to get sinia peninsula back 😂 no need for crying river am wax iska caali am iska amus

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

Hassan Qabri Faage
VIP
Mudane arab and Israel went to war 1948,1967,1973 and 1981 this arab naago were defeated each and everytime until Egypt 🇪🇬 gives up and negotiate with israel to get sinia peninsula back 😂 no need for crying river am wax iska caali am iska amus
Sxb kala saar the #itches ruling these countries and people brutally occupied. The bin Salman, bin nayed, sisi etc waa naago. Waa runta

You ok and surrender to Kenya and Ethiopia occupation but u want the innocent Palestine 🇵🇸 to fight an enemy that is 100 times stronger than both Ethiopia and kenya 🇰🇪 😂 doqonki Ogaden doolo laga qadye was coin 150 years ago … you have no common sense all talk but no action

If that's how you resonate, why do you support Ukraine against the bigger and more powerful Russia, instead of saving the lives of hundreds of thousand Ukrainians?

But Israel taking Palestinian land is fine to you, while Russia taking Ukrainian land isn't? I think I sense a hypocrisy in there :hmm:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trending