The Prenup Did Not Work! Dr. Dre Forced To Pay Ex-Wife $300K A Month In SPOUSAL Support Until She Remarries Or Dies!

I’d say after the case is done he could wait a year or so and pay somebody who has experience some good money. Paying an ex war veteran 1 mil should be sufficient enough.

And if he failed and got caught? Your every waking moment would be held hostage by the thought that the hitman could grow a conscience and tell the authorities about the whole thing.

Wow they really have a hate boner for the concept of marriage and family.
No wonder gaalo are losing their minds marriage rates free falling, who would get married.
I believe the majority of states have not reformed their divorce you can cheat on your man , have bastard children and then you will get half his wealth , probably the house and he has to pay alimony for someone else's children

To all the dudes trippin on this, Dr Dre makes up to 35 million a year outside his lucrative Beats deal, I promise 3 million a year is not gonna kill him.

In fact I think it’s a fair alimony given the years she spent with him and had his kids. He’s a idiot for getting caught cheating and I can see why the judge sided with her.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
And the wealth leaves his community. I've seen plenty of beautiful African-American women and Dre really could have won the heart of the most beautiful, intelligent and graceful woman from his own community instead of going for a woman from another community.

A high net worth does not make you a high quality man. Dre saved the AA community by ceasing to abuse anymore of his madow women.

A high net worth does not make you a high quality man. Dre saved the AA community by ceasing to abuse anymore of his madow women.

That's true.

When it comes to the value of a human being, it's principles and ethics over digits and credits.

Dre did abuse multiple women, so you’re right.

Most men have very little wealth, so I don't think that's the issue.

I think the issue is that men are increasing the period of adolescence well into our 40s; we're satisfying our hedonism and spurning the responsibilities that come with adulthood.

A certain sub-set of us are weak and insecure and are intimidated by the gains that women have made in the last 60 years and don't want to commit to women that are educated and gainfully employed -- women with confidence, options and independence; these women have the power to say no to our bull**** and this has resulted in the rise of the pathetic incel movement.
Little to no wealth doesn't matter marriage has no benefits for men in western countries .
50% of marriage fail & 80% of divorces are initiated by women .if you have kids with the wrong women your life is hell for the next 18 years not to mention the financial burden with child support the list goes on and on

Little to no wealth doesn't matter marriage has no benefits for men in western countries .
50% of marriage fail & 80% of divorces are initiated by women .if you have kids with the wrong women your life is hell for the next 18 years not to mention the financial burden with child support the list goes on and on

Sometimes there are no absolute solutions in life -- only trade offs.

Get married and you may regret it; avoid marriage and you may also regret it. I'll marry a woman from my own culture and I'll do a thorough assessment of her and her families (paternal & maternal) before I commit.

Never understood why gaals in countries with broken family courts like the US/Canada insist on getting married wallahi. It's not like they do for religious reasons :mindblown:

Prenups are toilet paper anyway, should've put his money in a trust, get rekt dr.dickhead lol

The system is rigged against men but all systems have loopholes and chinks in the armour.
Hide your assets man!!!!, Start before you get into a marriage. There are so many legal and semi legal ways to do this.
You can minimize what she gets in a divorce.

My wife was aware of 1/3 of my assets when we first married, not too much I'm not rich was not at the time either.

Over the 12 years of marriage I've been slowly placing my assets outside of the western dominated international financial system.

I then I let her discover a little more every day, she is now aware of most of them but knows that if shit hits the fan ,legally she will get access to less than 1/4 if my wealth so I am protected.
Opening up and telling her the truth build trust and keeps her happy.

Sometimes there are no absolute solutions in life -- only trade offs.

Get married and you may regret it; avoid marriage and you may also regret it. I'll marry a woman from my own culture and I'll do a thorough assessment of her and her families (paternal & maternal) before I commit.
Marriage is a religious matter, if it's not governt by the laws of that religion then its useless see western secular countries with those awful 50/50 divorce laws .
Divorce is actually so easy in islam ,
Getting married is actually harder for us with mehr etc.

Never understood why gaals in countries with broken family courts like the US/Canada insist on getting married wallahi. It's not like they do for religious reasons :mindblown:

Prenups are toilet paper anyway, should've put his money in a trust, get rekt dr.dickhead lol
Gaalo men are the only one getting fucked if it were a woman issue they would March the streets by tomorrow

3 million a year is nothing to dre though lol.
3 million have or not i
The system is rigged against men but all systems have loopholes and chinks in the armour.
Hide your assets man!!!!, Start before you get into a marriage. There are so many legal and semi legal ways to do this.
You can minimize what she gets in a divorce.

My wife was aware of 1/3 of my assets when we first married, not too much I'm not rich was not at the time either.

Over the 12 years of marriage I've been slowly placing my assets outside of the western dominated international financial system.

I then I let her discover a little more every day, she is now aware of most of them but knows that if shit hits the fan ,legally she will get access to less than 1/4 if my wealth so I am protected.
Opening up and telling her the truth build trust and keeps her happy.
You Muslim?

Trending