The Prenup Did Not Work! Dr. Dre Forced To Pay Ex-Wife $300K A Month In SPOUSAL Support Until She Remarries Or Dies!

I Would OJ Her If That Was Me

giphy.gif

And the wealth leaves his community. I've seen plenty of beautiful African-American women and Dre really could have won the heart of the most beautiful, intelligent and graceful woman from his own community instead of going for a woman from another community.

No wonder men dont wanna marry these days

Most men have very little wealth, so I don't think that's the issue.

I think the issue is that men are increasing the period of adolescence well into our 40s; we're satisfying our hedonism and spurning the responsibilities that come with adulthood.

A certain sub-set of us are weak and insecure and are intimidated by the gains that women have made in the last 60 years and don't want to commit to women that are educated and gainfully employed -- women with confidence, options and independence; these women have the power to say no to our bull**** and this has resulted in the rise of the pathetic incel movement.

I don't think that's a woman. There is a conspiracy theory that many "women" in these elite circles are not actually women. I scrolled past the OP and I didn't stare but- I don't think that was a woman. Looked like a dude.

Madows kill each other everyday all he has to do is pay some madow guy in the projects who is willing to do anything for a couple thousand.

That wouldn't work.

A violent death that comes at the heels of such a high profile divorce case would immediately create suspicion and put the case under the microscope.

A few thousand dollars would not ensure the loyalty of the hit man; he could just sell the solicitation for the hit to media outlets and make profitable rounds in the media.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
That wouldn't work.

A violent death that comes at the heels of such a high profile divorce case would immediately create suspicion and put the case under the microscope.

A few thousand dollars would not ensure the loyalty of the hit man; he could just sell the solicitation for the hit to media outlets and make profitable rounds in the media.
I’d say after the case is done he could wait a year or so and pay somebody who has experience some good money. Paying an ex war veteran 1 mil should be sufficient enough.

Trending