the potential price of ajinabi love

Status
Not open for further replies.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
i dont share your school of thought maybe do to differences in experiences, i really dont care what a somali does with her life, but if i can share an advice with a good sis about some of her options i will.

i send money back home to family members who also are raising orphans as we speak, so where are you coming from, what is that you do to talk high and mighty.

or are you that hurt as an incel watching fine somali s getting it from everybody but you.

:ulyin:
Respect my brother, I send money to the agoon too, we need more people to support the agoon all over somalia

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If a Somali mistreats his wife you know where his clan and family lives the girl family clan or family can easily handle the problem. With ajinabi only the western government can help the abused wife that is if she tells the authorities. A Somali husband wouldn’t dare to abuse his wife if she has brothers.
Personally wallahi i dont see no difference between a person from mogadisho and a person from Nigeria to me they are all ajnabi likewise i dont see a person from hargaysa as being the same race as me so lets agree to disagree i rather see a girl from my race marry to a gaal instead of a person from mogadisho or hargaysa.

Atleast with a person from other countries we havent got no enmity between us but as for the races from mogadisho and hargaysa they are my eternal enemies i pray for their demise waa billahi towfiq thats why i wish too see them turn into a race of mongrels.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:jcoleno: Sxb I tried but when I was younger I was more interested in watching naruto and playing yu gi oh with my cadaan friends.

I had no insterest in picking up Somali.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You dont understand it cause you are a nig nog just look at your nick jerome speaks volumes you knuckle dragging buck dancing nig nog

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
You sound jealous in sha Allah more somali girls will get married to men from various races and abused instead of a farax i want to see more xalimos carrying mongrel babies in the diaspora and in hargaysa and mogadisho in sha Allah

jealous of what :mjlol:

wallahi you are sick with your clanism, so tell me when you say somali girls should marry out, does that include those of your own sub clan.:bell:

Personally wallahi i dont see no difference between a person from mogadisho and a person from Nigeria to me they are all ajnabi likewise i dont see a person from hargaysa as being the same race as me so lets agree to disagree i rather see a girl from my race marry to a gaal instead of a person from mogadisho or hargaysa.

Atleast with a person from other countries we havent got no enmity between us but as for the races from mogadisho and hargaysa they are my eternal enemies i pray for their demise waa billahi towfiq thats why i wish too see them turn into a race of mongrels.
We Somalis squabble between ourselves and we still love&trust each other. I would treat all Somalis from the five regions better than I would a ajinabi.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
jealous of what :mjlol:

wallahi you are sick with your clanism, so tell me when you say somali girls should marry out, does that include those of your own sub clan.:bell:
For me to be a clanist first i have to view the people of mogadishu and hargaysa as being the same race as me which i dont i am a racist yes but a clanist i am not.

I rather see a girl from my race married to a gaal instead of a person from mogadishu or hargaysa.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
We Somalis squabble between ourselves and we still love&trust each other. I would treat all Somalis from the five regions better than I would a ajinabi.
I would treat other races from countries better than i would treat the races that i share a country with especially those from hargaysa nad mogadishu who i view as my eternal enemy

If you believe the people of somalia are one race then we will agree to disagree.

Nomad2054

most sane somalis share your thoughts bro which includes me.

Nomad2054

For me to be a clanist first i have to view the people of mogadishu and hargaysa as being the same race as me which i dont i am a racist yes but a clanist i am not.

I rather see a girl from my race married to a gaal instead of a person from mogadishu or hargaysa.

Are you muslim sxb??

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
"I rather see a girl from my race married to a gaal instead of a person from mogadishu or hargaysa."

again you brought it up, so.......??
I don’t view the people of Mogadishu and hargaysa as being Muslims so they are the same as any gaal in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts