the potential price of ajinabi love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
at least this sister has the courage to speak out of her experience and warn many of this path, but i know some who have gone through this who stay silent out of shame and pride.

we need to get more of these stories to wake up the naive somali girls who believe anything but somali is perfect.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
This woman is a liar most ajnabi men treat somali girls better than somali men most of my ajnabi associates are married to somali girls if any xalimo is watching this dont believe her she clearly has an ulterior motive an axe to grind against ajnabi men

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
This woman is a liar most ajnabi men treat somali girls better than somali men most of my ajnabi associates are married to somali girls if any xalimo is watching this dont believe her she clearly has an ulterior motive an axe to grind against ajnabi men
Don't believe this nigga he beats white women, most ajnabi marriages end up in divorces.

Nomad2054

Translate this for the second generation Somalis that basically understood like 25% of this.

Just give me a summary

well she married a nigerian fella who kept hitting on her, after marriage he started physically abusing her and as a result she had few miscarriages . he was not a working man she was the bread winner, they lived on her salary as he kept buying sneakers etc.. with the cash she gave him.

she travelled to nigeria to meet his family and while there she promised the guys mother to bring her other son to sweden, which she did.
while she had 3 kids for him he went and found himself a white women, completely abandoning her and his kids, he never even spoke to his kids not even a hello.

she went to court to get child custody and won, now both brothers live in sweden happily enjoy life as she sits here crying her eyes out in pain.

Nomad2054

abaayo were you also married to the same guy tell us your side of the story, how is she lying about him???

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
:bell:
I don't know if I should be mean to a habaryar and shut up or not
Yh I'll shut up:ivers:

There is literally a graveyard of women who married out in the mid noughties who now are divorced with kids and no marriage options. My mum can name 30+ of the top of her head from the UK and the states.

If a Somali mistreats his wife you know where his clan and family lives the girl family clan or family can easily handle the problem. With ajinabi only the western government can help the abused wife that is if she tells the authorities. A Somali husband wouldn’t dare to abuse his wife if she has brothers.

Nomad2054

:bell:
I don't know if I should be mean to a habaryar and shut up or not
Yh I'll shut up:ivers:

at 16 she was married off to an old somali fart who also abused her, so you can see why she thought an ajinabi would be different.

i actually feel sorry for her cause it aint nothing we can say or do to her that would equal what she is living through now.:meleshame:

put away the blades for this one dear blade :samwelcome:

Nomad2054

Why do you care about what a fat bleached edo does with her pussy

did you understand the context of this thread??

i care cause she is our sister in somalinimo and islam, and her story is a warning to the new generation who dont know any better, so this is bigger than the woman you see in the video!!!!!!!!

World

VIP
did you understand the context of this thread??

i care cause she is our sister in somalinimo and islam, and her story is a warning to the new generation who dont know any better, so this is bigger than the woman you see in the video!!!!!!!!
There is no such thing as Somalinimo with second generation females, it’s just a flag they can use on their bio. So why do you care about what they do with their coochies? If they get married and divorced then that’s their problem. If you care about Somalinimo go and help the poor people back home who have nothing to eat or orphans. Not some diaspora .

Nomad2054

There is no such thing as Somalinimo with second generation females, it’s just a flag they can use on their bio. So why do you care about what they do with their coochies? If they get married and divorced then that’s their problem. If you care about Somalinimo go and help the poor people back home who have nothing to eat or orphans. Not some diaspora .

i dont share your school of thought maybe do to differences in experiences, i really dont care what a somali does with her life, but if i can share an advice with a good sis about some of her options i will.

i send money back home to family members who also are raising orphans as we speak, so where are you coming from, what is that you do to talk high and mighty.

or are you that hurt as an incel watching fine somali s getting it from everybody but you.

:ulyin:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
abaayo were you also married to the same guy tell us your side of the story, how is she lying about him???
You sound jealous in sha Allah more somali girls will get married to men from various races and abused instead of a farax i want to see more xalimos carrying mongrel babies in the diaspora and in hargaysa and mogadisho in sha Allah

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending