The Pope Is Now Spreading Anti-Meat Propaganda! The Plebs Can't Catch A Break!

Why u act like right wing white boy? Eating less meat is healthy. Not eating meat at all is unhealthy.

you would know much more about Somalia than myself... are the people in Somalia a bunch of leftwing reddit sjw types? has intersectional feminism taken off over there?

and umm... don't they eat meat?

Humans are primarily meat eaters, why do vegans try so hard to deny this fact.
Veganism is a cult and its all about controlling what you eat!

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
you would know much more about Somalia than myself... are the people in Somalia a bunch of leftwing reddit sjw types? has intersectional feminism taken off over there?

Hola mi amigo como estas?

Sadly they have taken several cities, we only have 1 city left, but the feminist aren’t the biggest threat, but from the transsexualsnonbinaryfurries. They struck us from north and north east, I don’t know how long we gonna hold our positions.

Salute 🫡

Hola mi amigo como estas?

so what difference does my ethnicity make as to the actual question and the actual issue? none. it is a deflection. the sjws need such gimmicks. it isn't like they have actual substance to back their ideas.

Sadly they have taken several cities, we only have 1 city left, but the feminist aren’t the biggest threat, but from the transsexualsnonbinaryfurries. They struck us from north and north east, I don’t know how long we gonna hold our positions.

Salute 🫡

so the entire post is pure gimmick. no substance. what annoys me is how the leftists push this idea that they are the intellectuals while their discourse is pure gimmick and lacks any intellectual substance.

so what difference does my ethnicity make as to the actual question and the actual issue? none. it is a deflection. the sjws need such gimmicks. it isn't like they have actual substance to back their ideas.

so the entire post is pure gimmick. no substance. what annoys me is how the leftists push this idea that they are the intellectuals while their discourse is pure gimmick and lacks any intellectual substance.
to be fair left liberals/leftwingers pride themselves in being "academics". Sometimes the science does agree with their views however science is not absolute and is always changing.

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
Damn not the Vatican. If i’m going to save the white race from complete annihilation i must act now.

08914F61-B63A-4E1E-BBEC-B96C3664E281.jpeg

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Because your first question seemed as sarcasm

Because your first question seemed as sarcasm

I was being rhetorical. You painted it as though being in favor of eating meat is a white people thing when it really isn't. In pretty much all cultures traditionally it's considered as sort of a delicacy (well I guess except in Hindu and Buddhist cultures).

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

You’re actually so annoying. Leave naago alone.

You’re actually so annoying. Leave naago alone.

you're just mad because I debated you elsewhere and now you have a grudge because of that and because of my not sharing your views on certain issues. meanwhile no one was talking to you and you're being the pest here.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I was being rhetorical. You painted it as though being in favor of eating meat is a white people thing when it really isn't. In pretty much all cultures traditionally it's considered as sort of a delicacy (well I guess except in Hindu and Buddhist cultures).
No the hysteria that if you “said: eat less meat, will be bombarded with conspiracy theories and what else” is a right wing thing.

Trending

Latest posts