The Pope caught liking naked pictures

When he's not passionately kissing madoow feet and backing sex-same relationships, he's stalking insta thöts. Fucking hell, I'd be suicidal if I were catholic wallahi:chrisfreshhah:

How is he kissing meadow feet?
Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 17.23.13.png

I hate grown women who sexualize school outfits
It fuels pedophilic culture, which also reminds me it's super annoying how in all sports women dress sexually because it's more 'streamlined' tf men need that too but they literally wear loose ass clothes that cover them properly. In tennis, why cant the women wear shorts instead of those mini skirts.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
When he's not passionately kissing madoow feet and backing sex-same relationships, he's stalking insta thöts. Fucking hell, I'd be suicidal if I were catholic wallahi:chrisfreshhah:
I need the pope to kiss my noble cush feet and take a picture and use that as my display pic

Alluring

Sayonara
It fuels pedophilic culture, which also reminds me it's super annoying how in all sports women dress sexually because it's more 'streamlined' tf men need that too but they literally wear loose ass clothes that cover them properly. In tennis, why cant the women wear shorts instead of those mini skirts.
It's weird like why is a grown adult women cosplaying as a child's outfit and then sexualizes it? Talk about predatory. I also dislike those tennis skirts that jump around while they play, but we all know how women's clothing is sexualized.

It's weird like why is a grown adult women cosplaying as a child's outfit and then sexualizes it? Talk about predatory. I also dislike those tennis skirts that jump around while they play, but we all know how women's clothing is sexualized.
Wallahi, it's so annnnnnoying, you won't see the same thing with boys' school uniform it's pure misogynism.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Man like Pope is 84 years old he probably still trying to getting used to Social Media and shit. Let’s not defame the guy he’s human just like the rest of us. He probably wanted to baptize her with his holy fluids :mjlol::pachah1:

Last edited: