The Pfizer vaccine's here. Pepper that angus.

Is anyone else concerned about the social implications of refusing the vaccine?
Sure, they'll start off with the elderly and the most vulnerable, but how soon until the rest of us are socially pressured into also getting vaccinated?

I don't think it'll happen over night but at some point they might start making life difficult for unvaccinated people. "Oh you want to access our gym, get vaccinated f-ggot". The smug brain-dead hoards on twitter are already hard at work shilling the vaccine.

Mass vaccination isn't out the realm of possibility if enough people start screeching "ANTI-VAXXER!!".
Not to mention the fact that the drug companies manufacturing the vaccines get immunity and aren't liable for the whatever fucked-up adverse side-effect the vaccine might give you loooool.

I've already started returning to normal life to some extent, at this point I know enough people who've caught the virus and it's fucking joke. I'd rather catch it multiple times over taking this vaccine. Good luck bois, things are about to get fucking dystopian.

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 22.27.52.png

The MHRA = Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency btw.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This was a preoccupation of mine.
:kanyehmm: Imagine being denied entry into school or refused work opportunities all from refusing the vaccine. You'll become a social pariah. And forget panhandling because they are going cashless. Impacting ones livelihood is enough to strong arm into compliance. And if you experience an adverse event from the vaccine they will vehemently deny it was linked to the immunization and will leave you uncompensated.

This was a preoccupation of mine.
:kanyehmm: Imagine being denied entry into school or refused work opportunities all from refusing the vaccine. You'll become a social pariah. And forget panhandling because they are going cashless. Impacting ones livelihood is enough to strong arm into compliance. And if you experience an adverse event from the vaccine they will vehemently deny it was linked to the immunization and will leave you uncompensated.
Same here wallahi. I can see vaccines becoming compulsory the same way masks are now. Terms like "Anti-vaxxer" and "conspiracy theorist" already have such negative connotations attached to them that the avg person will fucking wilt under the pressure and line up for their jab. I don't see how the vaccines do anything for healthy young people, they're not even at risk for the most part. "It's to prevent you from infecting nanny" yeah, nah mate jog on.

What's really disturbing is the fact that drug companies wouldn't be held liable for possible side-effects caused by the vaccine, yet people don't seem alarmed by that in the slightest.

Last edited:

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
You not only obey your girl like a dog but you also obey whatever the government says or does smh :snoop:
Saxiib, the vaccine goes through three stages Of testing and is shown to have minimal impact on the users, therefore, we need to Use it in order to keep the virus under control.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Same here wallahi. I can see vaccines becoming compulsory the same way masks are now. Terms like "Anti-vaxxer" and "conspiracy theorist" already have such negative connotations attached to them that the avg person will fucking fold under the pressure and line up for their jab. I don't see how the vaccines do anything for healthy young people, they're not even at risk for the most part. "It's to prevent you from infecting nanny" yeah, nah mate jog on.

What's really disturbing is the fact that drug companies wouldn't be held liable for possible side-effects caused by the vaccine, yet people don't seem alarmed by that in the slightest.

People make it seem like you are problematic for asking for more information.

Anything that is caadi doesn't require the bullying of skeptics. Questions should be answered to allay the doubts of the public. And they can start by disclosing the vaccine's constiuents. That would be the most powerful tool in changing minds.
:kanyehmm: I've seen people online tell you not to make inquiries of health professionals and experts at biopharm companies because you are a lay person. :rollseyes:

Its not about being anti-vaxx (as they try to brand you) its about being informed enough about potential 'unavoidable' risks to make a confident decision.

Saxiib, the vaccine goes through three stages Of testing and is shown to have minimal impact on the users, therefore, we need to Use it in order to keep the virus under control.
"The MHRA urgently seeks an Artificial Intelligence (AI) software tool to process the expected high volume of Covid-19 vaccine Adverse Drug Reaction (ADRs) and ensure that no details from the ADRs’ reaction text are missed."
Mate what the actual f*ck are you talking about :russ:

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Same here wallahi. I can see vaccines becoming compulsory the same way masks are now. Terms like "Anti-vaxxer" and "conspiracy theorist" already have such negative connotations attached to them that the avg person will fucking wilt under the pressure and line up for their jab. I don't see how the vaccines do anything for healthy young people, they're not even at risk for the most part. "It's to prevent you from infecting nanny" yeah, nah mate jog on.

Have they actually said pharma companies are not liable?

They usually are ( not that it’s much help once a persons health is ruined)

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Check out this article. Imagine experts are recommending Canada have an injury compensation program. :damn:The Feds have yet to address this.

Generally, to go through the process of litigation for injury requires you have lacaag to blow on lawyering up. And there are zero guarantees for getting lacaag.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
"The MHRA urgently seeks an Artificial Intelligence (AI) software tool to process the expected high volume of Covid-19 vaccine Adverse Drug Reaction (ADRs) and ensure that no details from the ADRs’ reaction text are missed."
Mate what the actual f*ck are you talking about :russ:
The CDC and FDA will not approve if the drug has huge negative impact on users. Use logic and follow the science or put a tin foil hat and claim covid is a hoax.

The CDC and FDA will not approve if the drug has huge negative impact on users. Use logic and follow the science or put a tin foil hat and claim covid is a hoax.
I am using my logic, why should I be pricked with a rushed vaccine with unknown side effects for a disease I have a 99.7% chance of beating even If I do get it?

Bill Gates salivating over getting to chip niggas like you, enjoy getting chemically castrated
:shaq:

People make it seem like you are problematic for asking for more information.

Anything that is caadi doesn't require the bullying of skeptics. Questions should be answered to allay the doubts of the public. And they can start by disclosing the vaccine's constiuents. That would be the most powerful tool in changing minds.
:kanyehmm: I've seen people online tell you not to make inquiries of health professionals and experts at biopharm companies because you are a lay person. :rollseyes:

Its not about being anti-vaxx (as they try to brand you as) its about being informed enough about potential 'unavoidable' risks to make a confident decision.
A weird science orthodoxy's formed over the last couple of years wherein anyone who asks questions instead of taking what they say as gospel is imminently denounced as a heretic. You're automatically lumped into the same category as flat-earthers ffs. They don't care about people being informed, they're not liable. There are literally zero repercussions to their f*ck-ups. This why I loath US drug manufacturing companies wallahi.

Not asking these questions about the safety of these vaccines now is going to have severe consequences wallahi.
I don't trust US goverment/federal agencies and nor does anyone with half a brain. They literally stood by as DupPont poisoned the world with PFOA lol

Last edited:

Trending