Status
Not open for further replies.

Kezira

disneylanders
Selem everyone

What do u think of this statement

-The people of Somalia are one of the least productive on Earth-

True or False?

List why you think the Statement is false or true.

Kezira

disneylanders
If you believe that to be true, and you obsess over such a group, where does that leave you?
It is EMBARRASING as ur name shouts the people of Somalia

I'm Ethio-Somali part of a progressive productive country

Kenyan Somalis feel the same about Somalianz

It is EMBARRASING as ur name shouts the people of Somalia

I'm Ethio-Somali part of a progressive productive country

Kenyan Somalis feel the same about Somalianz

if you really are Somali, wallahi I've never seen anything more pitiful....

:tacky:

good luck in this world, you'll need it.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
How can you be productive when Ethiopia barges in whenever there is a semblance of stability.

Try managing a business when the currency is unstable.

Try running a farm when lords different warlords tax you to starvation.

It doesn't matter anyways... Somalis were never laborers.

Once we get our country back we'll have 90 million productive Ethiopians working for us. :gaasdrink:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What have Ethiopians accomplish in the west? Are they the successful business people Somalis are in the U.S? Are they in the top ranks when it comes to education like Somalis? You've a lot of nerve creating this topic. I've never seen a successful Ethiopian in the west. Somalis always 50 years ahead of habesha.

Kezira

disneylanders
lol I am an american somali, most of us were born in the diaspora. why are u asking us?
so ur family isn't lazy?
Selem Adalf

My family is very productive
My parents are both literate and are both working hard to earn their bread. My father speaks 6 languages
My mother 4. They've helped build a school in Dire Dawa.

My father always told me hard work pays off

The Somalians they feel they are entitled to everything even though they can't write a basic sentence more than half are analphabetic.

They posses infrastructure today that that wouldn't be able to compete with a BC empire

What have Ethiopians accomplish in the west? Are they the successful business people Somalis are in the U.S? Are they in the top ranks when it comes to education like Somalis? You've a lot of nerve creating this topic. I've never seen a successful Ethiopian in the west. Somalis always 50 years ahead of habesha.
Ethiopians are one of the most educated African diaspora group, we litterally are in every major us firm, managing directors of JP Morgan to Ernest and young on Wall Street. We have doctors, lawyers, professors, and engineers. Somalians cannot compare to us in education and employment. Good joke though :liberaltears:

Kezira

disneylanders
Somalian -a citizen of Somalia-

Kezira

disneylanders
Ethiopians are one of the most educated African diaspora group, we litterally are in every major us firm, managing directors of JP Morgan to Ernest and young on Wall Street. We have doctors, lawyers, professors, and engineers. Somalians cannot compare to us in education and employment. Good joke though :liberaltears:
Somalian, citizen of Somalia

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Ethiopians are one of the most educated African diaspora group, we litterally are in every major us firm, managing directors of JP Morgan to Ernest and young on Wall Street. We have doctors, lawyers, professors, and engineers. Somalis cannot compare to us in education and employment. Good joke though :liberaltears:
Somalian, citizen of Somalia
he said SOMALI, Ethiopians show their true colors, they see us as the same, deal with your identity crisis elsewhere :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts