The people of Oodweyne are fully behind Caarre

Bohol

VIP
Oodweyne district shares a large border with Ethiopia (good for smuggling weapons). It is a strategic area.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
A gigantic L for the Jeeganistan s

You do know that Col Caste ain't winning no blue flag, even when you're lot offered him loads. As so on as he left Qardho he left those Somalia pins behind...

Reason for this, is that the Govt is just enriching HA degaans even HJ ate losing out.
When it got confirmed to me when Germany Said they'll rebuild the Technical College in Burco the Govt stopped it and told them to rebuild it in HGA

Then the last 5 years when we were priming money together for the oodweyne road we were stopped by Xirsi & Silanyos goons.

And this Maydh Port but lucky enough SDF appointed a contractor with works ongoing (need to check the status of it now)

Support his plight just not the way he's doing it.
All the HY need to get their money out of Hargeisa and into Burco, we dominate the market and isolate the HA businesses and invest and buy from other HY

Because at this rate Laascaanood might overtake us as they have the only other functioning airport and a very motivated mayor

Last edited:

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
Once we get rid of Madobe the traitor, it will be the time for biixi. We will sort out the north after we stabilize the south.

You do know that Col Caste ain't winning no blue flag, even when you're lot offered him loads. As so on as he left Qardho he left those Somalia pins behind...

Reason for this, is that the Govt is just enriching HA degaans even HJ ate losing out.
When it got confirmed to me when Germany Said they'll rebuild the Technical College in Burco the Govt stopped it and told them to rebuild it in HGA

Then the last 5 years when we were priming money together for the oodweyne road we were stopped by Xirsi & Silanyos goons.

And this Maydh Port but lucky enough SDF appointed a contractor with works ongoing (need to check the status of it now)

Support his plight just not the way he's doing it.
All the HY need to get their money out of Hargeisa and into Burco, we dominate the market and isolate the HA businesses and invest and buy from other HY

Because at this rate Laascaanood might overtake us as they have the only other functioning airport and a very motivated mayor
He's finally become a qabilist
:mjlol:
@Bohol

SirLancelLord

VIP
His IQ is in the mid 40s. All the stuff he mentioned is not a new revelation it was well known for years yet he was still booty clapping for Muse Bixi/Kulmiye.

Don't advise of something you know nothing about, I'm proud and represent Somaliland, Musa Bihi is the current president. Not a fan as he continued Kulmiye policy of clan division even more.

So to your eyes you either Either a Bihi fanboy or Blue flag waving wanker. No thank you, I want the best for somaliland independently strong and equal for everyone and with Kulmiye we're not getting it

Bohol

VIP
Don't advise of something you know nothing about, I'm proud and represent Somaliland, Musa Bihi is the current president. Not a fan as he continued Kulmiye policy of clan division even more.

So to your eyes you either Either a Bihi fanboy or Blue flag waving wanker. No thank you, I want the best for somaliland independently strong and equal for everyone and with Kulmiye we're not getting it

What is Somaliland abaayo? I only care about Caare and my Sanaag folks interests. :gaasdrink:

SirLancelLord

VIP
What is Somaliland abaayo? I only care about Caare and my Sanaag folks interests. :gaasdrink:

Caare ain't waving the blue flag - general HY consensus is still with Somaliland all the toghdheer lot and the HGA to Duruqsi we be waning Somaliland.

We need massive reform in local governance and central

Bohol

VIP
Caare ain't waving the blue flag - general HY consensus is still with Somaliland all the toghdheer lot and the HGA to Duruqsi we be waning Somaliland.

We need massive reform in local governance and central

He can wave whatever he wants as long as he is looking after his folks interests marwo.

Trending