The people of cadaado dhuusomareeb threaten farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
They are worse than that they're somalidiids who were happy Ethiopia was in Muqdisho when Ethiopia haven't been able to get to Muqdisho for 1000 years. If you support them then you are Somalidiid bro
You called the people who were fighting the Ethiopians "Peasants' you're fake:pacspit:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
You called the people who were fighting the Ethiopians "Peasants' you're fake:pacspit:
No I didn't I called the people that supported Ethiopians peasants. The people that cheered for Ethiopians peasants. I had family fighting the Ethiopians and they are more wadani than you'll ever be. You sure love to lie or you don't understand English

Agent 47

Yeah sure buddy, keep getting shit out of your ass. I lost my two brothers, my cousins and my uncles to love ethiopians, good thinking my brother:pacspit::pacspit:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Yeah sure buddy, keep getting shit out of your ass. I lost my two brothers, my cousins and my uncles to love ethiopians, good thinking my brother:pacspit::pacspit:
Idgaf tbh. I lost countless family to 77 but I don't about it. You know what ciyaal like you don't even deserve to be rationaled with as you don't use your brain properly. Your ilk are an embarrassment to the Somali name. I'm a Somalidiid. Ku seexo intaas
Habeen wanaagsan walaal.

Agent 47

Idgaf tbh. I lost countless family to 77 but I don't about it. You know what ciyaal like you don't even deserve to be rationaled with as you don't use your brain properly. Your ilk are an embarrassment to the Somali name. I'm a Somalidiid. Ku seexo intaas
Habeen wanaagsan walaal.
who was talking about 77:pacspit:

i was talking about when the ethiopians invaded somalia.

Habeen wanaagsan walaal.
:siilaanyolaugh::trumpsmirk:

Agent 47

Sxb chill out bro, @YoungFarah abstains from qablayad and is above all that. No need to go back and forth with him.

No need to bring out your inner HG and eat the nigga up like a waraabe :siilaanyolaugh:
He called me "Somalidid" because he got called out. He doesn't discuss qabils because he wouldn't last in somalispot with his :mjlol:beel

I read exactly what you said that is when I started to question your wadaninimo in my head. you called the people peasants when the ethiopians rolled up with tanks, bro you're fake do us a favor and just get out the closet or stop with your fake wadaninimo:camby:

I think he has a good heart and intentions but is a kid who is easily influenced by the vitriol on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts