The people of cadaado dhuusomareeb threaten farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Just to point out you're qabil infested and fake :mjhaps:wadani
Are we competing about who's more wadani?
IMG_6459.JPG

That proves how childish you are ileen I've been debating with a childish nigga.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Haye :siilaanyolaugh: I'm a qabilist if that makes you happy you're childish. I'm a qabilist ba'ayeey:mjcry: waa aduunyo gadoon.
a "man" saying "Ba'ayeey":mjlol:

I was pointing out you are fake and yes you generalized a whole clan and called them mooryan:browtf:

And If you had enough brain cells you would've stopped talking to me the moment you found out I was "Childish" :damedamn:

YoungFarah

VIP
a "man" saying "Ba'ayeey":mjlol:

I was pointing out you are fake and yes you generalized a whole clan and called them mooryan:browtf:

And If you had enough brain cells you would've stopped talking to me the moment you found out I was "Childish" :damedamn:
Nigga I'm bored AF I can continue going I didn't call an entire qabil Mooryaan and told him to call the events and their holders that. If believeing I called your people Mooryaan makes you happy and helps you sleep at night then I'm happy for you walaal.

Agent 47

Nigga I'm bored AF I can continue going I didn't call an entire qabil Mooryaan and told him to call the events and their holders that. If believeing I called your people Mooryaan makes you happy and helps you sleep at night then I'm happy for you walaal.
No, you AGREED with every single word he wrote. And those "Events" you're talking about happened in xamar, you're copying the qabilist step to step.

YoungFarah

VIP
No, you AGREED with every single word he wrote. And those "Events" you're talking about happened in xamar, you're copying the qabilist step to step.
Was it not true. My grandma was in Muqdisho when that happened and I remember everyone was pissed off but some people were clapping and it was in Universal I remember vividly. What part in calling Ethiopia amxaar and and the Somalidiids peasants make me qabiliste? I don't think you know what the word means saxiib

Agent 47

Was it not true. My grandma was in Muqdisho when that happened and I remember everyone was pissed off but some people were clapping and it was in Universal I remember vividly. What part in calling Ethiopia amxaar and and the Somalidiids peasants make me qabiliste? I don't think you know what the word means saxiib
another fake ass excuse:camby:

Get out the closet, fake wadani:browtf:

This is just talk. These old dudes have no skills in life and make their living out of clan outrage and controversy. Once this controversy is forgotten about, they'll move onto the next hot topic. I doubt they care about the imprisoned soldier or even know his name most of these old heads talking.

With regard to the killing, if it was an accident the solider should be released. But as others have pointed out, there's good reason to suspect that it was not an accident. The most damning evidence is the car in which the Siraji was killed. As we can see from the picture, he was killed by a single bullet that ripped through his windshield and hit him between the eyes. That tells me that the solider was standing right in-front of the vehicle and purposefully killed the young minister. The story that the soldier's defenders are promoting is that he shot at the car while it was driving erratically toward him. But if that was the case, we would have seen multiple gunshot entrance points in the windshield. After all, if a car is speeding toward you and you believe it is Al Shabaab you don't shoot just once, you would shoot many times. We would have also seen evidence of the car hitting a wall or another object when the driver died and lost control of a speeding car. But we don't see any of that. What we see is a car standing still near a wall (showing that he probably stopped for them), with a single gun shot entrance point through the windshield right directly in front of where the driver was sitting. This was clearly an execution. This point of view is also supported by examining the personal history of the soldier involved in the incident: he has a history of reckless behavior and previously threatened some officials with death while holding a gun at a checkpoint. Based on this, I think the judgement reached in this case is a fair one and should be carried out.

giphy (22).gif
sike

YoungFarah

VIP
another fake ass excuse:camby:

Get out the closet, fake wadani:browtf:
Go to the thread. I remember everyone being pissed off when the Ethiopians rolled through with their tanks. Don't tell me you support what Ethiopia did in 2006/7. f*ck the Ethiopians and all their supporters. @XamarCade I thought you hated Ethiopians bro. You're letting me down.

Agent 47

Go to the thread. I remember everyone being pissed off when the Ethiopians rolled through with their tanks. Don't tell me you support what Ethiopia did in 2006/7. f*ck the Ethiopians and all their supporters. @XamarCade i I I thought you hated Ethiopians bro. You're letting me down.
I read exactly what you said that is when I started to question your wadaninimo in my head. you called the people peasants when the ethiopians rolled up with tanks, bro you're fake do us a favor and just get out the closet or stop with your fake wadaninimo:camby:

Agent 47

Horta maxaa kahelee if I was a qabilist. You just want me to engage in FKD every day soma aha. Well I feel sorry for you.
no, I care because you claim to be wadani at least man up and be you other than a puss who fakes who he is.:manny:

YoungFarah

VIP
I read exactly what you said that is when I started to question your wadaninimo in my head. you called the people peasants when the ethiopians rolled up with tanks, bro you're fake do us a favor and just get out the closet or stop with your fake wadaninimo:camby:
They are worse than that they're somalidiids who were happy Ethiopia was in Muqdisho when Ethiopia haven't been able to get to Muqdisho for 1000 years. If you support them then you are Somalidiid bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts