The Oromo tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay in xamar, we will free you from terrorism and help you gain independence from the AU once we finish in Ethiopia

Well they are ethiopian:ayaanswag:

I think some of the people on this forum do not understand the difference between ethnicity and nationality, nearly all oromos are Ethiopian, the rest are Kenyan. They hate the Ethiopian gov but they have lands and history in what is internationally known as Ethiopia.

The oromo people I've met were quick to tell people that they " weren't Somali :mjpls: :susp:" with the most disgusted face ever.
I didn't know being Somali was that bad :pachah1:

Yeah that we named a city to remind them how much we love them
berbera.jpg

:lolbron:

Berbera and Berbers all mean the same thing. Barbarians loooool. The greeks and romans called people that because they did not speak the civilised languages that they did.

The oromo people I've met were quick to tell people that they " weren't Somali :mjpls: :susp:"

Maybe that's because there is some shame in people only knowing your ethnicity for pirates and negative stuff. Either way, Oromos outnumber somalis and have their own distinct culture, all be it similar to ours.

Sometimes I as a Diriya Samaale consider myself Habesha too it just comes with The Ethiopianism installed in me and which I was born with
Oromo women are underrated and much hotter than Somalian women
I have placed u down as needing a full treatment, everything will be treated, including that disgusting aidsthiopianism u speak of. U probably received it from a "underrated xabashi woman". Also be prepared to join ur former brother @horumar in the Nationalist Union. In the eyes of the head of medical affairs, there is a cure for everything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gambar

VIP
Ogaden do not have a port, besides we need to reunite the historical isaaq lands stolen by the Ethiopians

This user has spent 13 days doing the utterly despicable. Please stop, this is SOMALIspot do not slander our beautiful Somali ladies!
Wir :yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts