The Oromia militia called Qeerroo who have been attacking Somalis in Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Guys, the retard is getting crazier kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk WTF is going on?!! He keeps repeating the same shit over and over again :pachah1::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
@Factz calm down with the rhetoric lmao

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I'm impressed that this thread of karbash got to 19 pages.

Good work fellow comrades.

By the morning no doubt this thread will get to 60 max pages. :siilaanyolaugh:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Still don't get it Wallahi

upload_2018-6-23_8-53-46.png

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Guys, the retard is getting crazier kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk WTF is going on?!! He keeps repeating the same shit over and over again :pachah1::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
@Factz calm down with the rhetoric lmao

You're clearly mentally retarded and deranged. I'm not the one karbashing you so I don't know why you keep mentioning my name for, you obsessed loser?

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
And yet another thread with the compulsive multinicker with no life fighting everyone else.
:snoop:
Don't you have like six a textbooks to memorise by next week for your medical exams at that world class university @Factz?
:mjlol:

Somalis in the horn are not politically , economically ,ecologically or socially fit for the modern era.Jubbland will become annexed by Kenya, Oromos and Tigray will carve up the Western Somalia. Somaliland and puntland will fight over arid crumps.This thread is a great example of why Somalis won’t survive in the new world.Talkin about clan contests............

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Wait a minute I got the puzzle.

I think @Wei wants Jaalle Farmaajo since he's a Marehan landeere to ally with China and help SL recognize their passport.:chrisfreshhah:

Which I still highly doubt will happen sxb.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
And yet another thread with the compulsive multinicker with no life fighting everyone else.
:snoop:
Don't you have like six a textbooks to memorise by next week for your medical exams at that world class university @Factz?
:mjlol:

I don't know why you MJ's are coming after me when I didn't even insult your clan? Kaleel already confirmed I have one account.

If you believe I'm @NourUgaas then bring your evidence. It doesn't take long to get verification from the Mods. Just contact them and you'll see the results that I am not him and that I only have one account. You guys got to deal with those facts and if you dispute it then contact with the owner Kaleel and he will verify what I'm saying.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
War @Cumar i told you to get off this fuckin forum you basemebt dweller. Fake ass sheegad. @Factz I go to sleep and i see this fucker quoting me, and is online for 8 hours straight.lol.
:chrisfreshhah:
@Cumar i dont know why you keep this HA discussion alive, its done warya, all the evidences are clear you're not HA!! No HA member fuxks with you because they have seen your sheegad ways you fucking fraud.
It even got more evident when you had to call for mj backup against an HA. You got really brave when you had 2 mj niggas behind your back, but was all meek when it was just me and you yesterday.
:chrisfreshhah:
Now if it really is a lie, why would me @draco @Factz @waraabe @Futurist all be claiming that you're a sheegad, ut must be true.
You are absolutely deranged, going on for 20 pages, get a life you fraud, dont u ever get tired of all the sheegadnimo.
Its done warya, there is no more back and forth, not 1 HA fucks with you, and you dont have to put in 20 pages just to protect a lie you fucking fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts