The Oromia militia called Qeerroo who have been attacking Somalis in Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@nine is an excellent therapist wlhi. He's helping the deranged kid restore his shattered confidence :siilaanyolaugh:
@Factz it is 3 am for you in Toronto go to sleep and take your L little kid it is way past your bedtime.

Look at these lowlife MJ naagos butt tagging each other. Why are you diverting the topic? The only L here is you slandering me without proving it and I told you the only evidence is to contact Kaleel. I'm still waiting you buffoons.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
None of them can prove it. It was a deflection all along.

Nice.

Then it's an L for them since they are avoiding the facts.

tenor.gif

Time to log off.

@Karim

Take your L in peace. Today you got raped in the ass. Ever try and come against me again wallahi I will tear a third hole in your futo for your boyfriends.

@anonimo you need to stick to well grounded facts. I have never heard of a Harti living amongst the Oromo. The only thing that comes to mind are the few families that went there with the sayid. Meanwhile entire Dir clans speak Oromo and probably are autosomally Oromo. Gurgura, Bursuuk, Akishe, Guure etc are Oromized Dir. I can gurantee you the OLF is coming after Qarsaduula etc... and no Darood Liyu Police is coming to the rescue. The Geri who are fighting for their survival deserve help, not some half omotic Dir.

:susp:

You claim that entire Dir subclans speak Oromo; the Gurgura, Gurre and Akisho are not all Oromo speakers. It like saying that the Weyten, Yabarre and other Daroods in the Afran Qallo are all Oromo speakers because some of them speak Oromo. The nomadic Gurgura are monolingual Somali speakers so are most of the Gurre in Southern K5. Only the Barsuug are fully assimilated.

As for your half-Omotic claim, the Oromos in Eastern Hararghe are a confederation of Semitic and Cushitic speaking ethnic groups hence why some resemble Somalis whilst others could be mistaken for Harari/Agrobba Semitic speakers. It is the Southern and Western Oromos that have more Omotic ancestry. Most Oromo-Dir miscegenation is in the Eastern Hararghe Zone. Ironic isn't it that the Southern Daroods undoubtedly have a lot of non-Cushitic/Semitic ancestry as they historically wifed Boran and Orma women. Have you seen how the Orma and some Boran look?:nahgirl:

OLF coming for Qarsadaula? What Kool Aid are you drinking? There have been no recent conflicts between the Gurre and the Oromos that they neighbour. Most of the conflicts over the past year between the Oromos and Somalis have been in Moyale (Garre Liyu Boolis and Boran Militias), Jijiga (Geri and Jarso) and Babile (Hawiye and Oromo). Currently, the Gurre have more of an axe to grind with Cabdi Iley than the Oromos.

Last edited:
This guy is actually from the incorporated 10, 000 slaves that became Maejerteen
Nah he's from a family who lived down south and sided with Siad who were welcomed into Puntland after the fall of the government and clan reconciliation between Majeerteen, its why we have Rahenweyn as well up North. We accepted quite a number of refugees.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Time to log off.

@Karim

Take your L in peace. Today you got raped in the ass. Ever try and come against me again wallahi I will tear a third hole in your futo for your boyfriends.
@Factz I didn't know you were into other men's futos and shit :westbrookwtf:
That's just disgusting thing to say. Have some manners waryaa. You got bullied into a corner and now you're spitting farts all over the place.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz I didn't know you were into other men's futos and shit :westbrookwtf:
That's just disgusting thing to say. Have some manners waryaa. You got bullied into a corner and now you're spitting farts all over the place.

You don't have evidence I am him. If you do then contact to the owner Kaleel or shut the f*ck up.

Bullied where? That's you and your two retarded little cousins. :camby:

@NourUgaas Just stop. They stopped insulting Gadabursi so I think it's enough. :whoa:

Thats because they can't walk anymore. Imagine tearing new holes
@NourUgaas Just stop. They stopped insulting Gadabursi so I think it's enough. :whoa:

I'm done wallahi. The karbash was too much.

I wonder if theyll have the courage to challenge me again?

The only soldier was @YoungLibaax at least he tried. The rest were your typical MJ fulay. When tbithi got heated they all ran. Couldn't even answer the serious questions about their qabiil.

I've learnt all that I could have ever wanted to know about this qabiil. I'm done.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Cumar the guy is actually suffering from schizophrenia lmao.. he's talking to himself... We're chatting with mentally retarded person :mjlaugh:

Typical bootyclapping MJ naagos tagging each other while avoiding the facts. Why don't you contact to the owner Kaleel if I'm @NourUgaas? That's your only evidence, if you fail to bring that then everything you said was completely nonsensical and absurd.

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
The opposite is true and your lying. Where are all the HG's. Your getting brave. Reality was Aidid and the Sacad massacred you in Galkacyo and a year later they allowed you to come back.

@XaajiXumbo
@SomaliWadaniSoldier

Sxb don't mind these Naago, everyone under the blue sky knows that mjs are feminine bunch, we know them well, they are all talk with no substances when it comes to action.

They scream with faan only to be slapped hard by us HG, and they will cower under the bed begging for mercy and leniency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts