The origin of black women inferiority complex

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol@ Dark Caucasian. Naa heedhee you really think a average White man views you as a Dark Caucasian. You are to them a Blicc Black women from Africa. Even North Africans who are somewhat very brown with curly hair are grouped as Black lmfaooo.

White men are very curious when comes to Black women especially the exotic looking ones which Somali women look like.
Aint nobody in their damn mind thinks like this *Owh shes Somali a Dark Caucasian let me DM her* kkkk

It was a joke :icon rolleyes:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Lol cadaans always assume we are some kind of Indian before Black
Indian before Black, come on kkkkkk

JPE3BXTmtcKxDeL9sQQmQurtuba-Publishing-710x434.jpg

Not all black women are African American kkkk, African women in the US are classy and not ratchet and don’t have STDs

95% of black kids in US under 10 are born out of wedlock, so i think they are trash son, so it takes a AA female to give birth to them,

Other than skin colour I don’t see Black aka negroid features x

the One in blue is Ogaden 100% or Marehan since she has the most straight nose, nicest smile and the most beautiful, i would say the other two are Majerteen & Hawiye due to more pronounced negroid features, but masha Allah to all,

Last edited:
the One in blue is Ogaden 100% or Marehan since she has the most straight nose, nicest smile and the most beautiful, i would say the other two are Majerteen & Hawiye due to more pronounced negroid features,
Especially the one in the middle. She reminds me of Kelly Rowland lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts