The origin of black women inferiority complex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black women are not ugly. And most are not walking around with severe self esteem issues. Most are confident in comparison to women of other races. And most black women are not interested in other races of men, because they think they are ugly shrimp-dicks. If you meet a black woman, she’s most likely to be interested primarily in black men.

its not about skin colour, its the facial features and lets be honest, african females dont usually have the straght nose, or lips or hair

somalis and habahsi get away with it, which is why we can have sexy somali models wanted by white man

black females either have nose surgery or shut up and stick to your kind,

and on top of this black females will beat you and are violent, loud, chaves, and sleep around a lot massive

black females in the Us make up 6% of the US population yet black females between 16-49 have 62% of all STD

In 2014, the estimated diagnosis rate for HIV cases in the United States was 13.8 per 100,000 population and 49.4 among blacks/African Americans. Of 222,185 estimated diagnoses of HIV infection in the United States and six dependent areas from 2010 to 2014, African Americans accounted for the following:

• 45% of the total
  • 62% of women
  • 64% of infections attributed to heterosexual contact
african american man make up 40% of all HIV despite only being 6% of US population or 3% of male US population

majorty of those kids born out of wedlock are african americans,

when i was young my entire family said you are NOT allowed to bring home a

Majerteen

Jarer/bantu

or a girl mixed with jarer/bantu for atleast 40 generations

Keep making yourself believe that kkkkkkk

F8B4033C-6354-432C-BE38-261F4D186B83.gif

its not about skin colour, its the facial features and lets be honest, african females dont usually have the straght nose, or lips or hair

somalis and habahsi get away with it, which is why we can have sexy somali models wanted by white man

black females either have nose surgery or shut up and stick to your kind,

and on top of this black females will beat you and are violent, loud, chaves, and sleep around a lot massive

black females in the Us make up 6% of the US population yet black females between 16-49 have 62% of all STD

In 2014, the estimated diagnosis rate for HIV cases in the United States was 13.8 per 100,000 population and 49.4 among blacks/African Americans. Of 222,185 estimated diagnoses of HIV infection in the United States and six dependent areas from 2010 to 2014, African Americans accounted for the following:

• 45% of the total
  • 62% of women
  • 64% of infections attributed to heterosexual contact
african american man make up 40% of all HIV despite only being 6% of US population or 3% of male US population

majorty of those kids born out of wedlock are african americans,

when i was young my entire family said you are NOT allowed to bring home a

Majerteen

Jarer/bantu

or a girl mixed with jarer/bantu for atleast 40 generations
Not all black women are African American kkkk, African women in the US are classy and not ratchet and don’t have STDs

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@Nilotufian you really think they see you as different race compared to a Black female lmfao. They just view Somali women as more exotic looking Black women.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
A negress and a dark Caucasian (Somali woman) is two of the same? Lol ok
lol@ Dark Caucasian. Naa heedhee you really think a average White man views you as a Dark Caucasian. You are to them a Blicc Black women from Africa. Even those North Africans who are somewhat very brown with curly hair are grouped as Black lmfaooo.

White men are very curious when comes to Black women especially the exotic looking ones which Somali women look like.
Aint nobody in their damn mind thinks like this *Owh shes Somali a Dark Caucasian let me DM her* kkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts