The origin of black women inferiority complex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody can call these white men racist. They are attracted to their own women which is normal and natural.

Black people need to take a leaf out of their books and start putting their own women on a pedestal.

Bohol

VIP
Nobody can call these white men racist. They are attracted to their own women which is normal and natural.

Black people need to take a leaf out of their books and start putting their own women on a pedestal.

Tue black people need to stop putting white women on pedestal otherwise this humiliation will continue.

Tukraq

VIP
I don't see it, black women usually have the most confidence out of women and strut around like they own the world lol

100% true. But they wanna guilt trip whites

Kratos

Sonder
The problem is not that they are black but that they aren't attractive in the first place. Samira is a 6 from the right angles while Yewande is a 4 at most. They could have chosen some decent looking black girls at least.

All these black women wear wigs trying to look like white women, of course nobody is going to choose you. Might aswell choose an actual white woman since they are the real deal. Not some rip off.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
0*C1hAYh2NFpmDNvHs.

^ These were the images I was trying to show in my initial post.
Something more recent please 2009 lol plus have hard time believing it.

She looks much better than most black women, especially African-Americans and Afro-Caribbeans in the West who are all incredibly fat.
Most young black women are not fat, only the middle-aged/old ones.
Facially this girl is masculine and ugly. There are much more beautiful black women.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Most young black women are not fat, only the middle-aged/old ones.
Facially this girl is masculine and ugly. There are much more beautiful black women.

th

^ Is this type of woman really that undesirable? Why are they considered the bottom of the barrel but this person sits on the top?

what-smile-creepy-guy-male-making-funny-weird-over-happy-50235748.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.