The only somali women that get married are those that date

when a guy and a girl are alone, we know who the 3rd person is.
It might sound ideal to link up and talk without a wali present but there r consequences to it. There might be a few who keep it halal but we all know men and women have sexual feelings and not everyone is strong enough to hold off, specially with someone who you are looking to marry.

Lol the majority of Somalis keep their hands to themselves. They go to a public place with people around. I'm not talking about going to a secluded place or going to each others houses.

So non-virgin = manipulative? Some of the most miskeen girls have done the deed have marriages going strong, yet some that have saved themselves for marriage are aggressive gossiping dhoocilos, this post is cope.
I didn’t say non-virgins, I was referring to girls that are connoisseurs of different types of men. And I said in my experience, didn’t say this is universally true. Smh

They are not struggling. What they meant is they are common. Somalis on average are very decent looking.

And marital status has nothing to do with looks.

I know actual beautiful girls finding it difficult to find the one due to location, not seeing any likeminded Faraaxs ect. I also know very average and basic looking women who are married.

At the end of the day, the reality is that everything is calaf.

@Amirah @Angelina @HIBAQ123 @Hodan from HR

Where does one find these so call "average" struggling ladies
:ehh:
I don't think it has anything to do with looks. I see average women married all the time.
Wallahi I personally know 4 girls that are easily the top 10% in looks department. That xalimo group picture posted earlier has nothing on these girls. 2 don’t even look Somali they look Arab or mixed. They’re all light-skinned(we know how important that is to the average colorist farax 🙄), medium height and 3 are slim one is medium. 3 outta the 4 have bachelors in science, 2 have masters. And they’re super religious mash’Allah, salaat, hijab, bari for parents on point! As far as I know only one has every talked on the phone with the couple of guys but I know the other 3 never even went on a physical date. Tell me why they’re all single. Smh

Last edited:
Wallahi I personally know 4 girls that are easily the top 10% in the looks department. That xalimo group picture posted earlier has nothing on these girls. 2 don’t even look Somali they look Arab or mixed. They’re all light-skinned(we know how important that is to the average colorist farax 🙄), medium height and 3 are slim one is medium. 3 outta the 4 have bachelors in science, 2 have masters. And they’re super religious mash’Allah, salaat, hijab, bari for parents on point! As far as I know only one has every talked on the phone with the coup of guys but I know the other 3 never even went on a physical date. Tell me why they’re all single. Smh
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mozart

You need people like me
It’s fairly simple : Make yourself as successful as possible and your dating pool will significantly improve.

It’s fairly simple : Make yourself as successful as possible and your dating pool significantly improves.
This plus remaining unattached. Having a group of loud women around you is unlikely to lead to the path of marriage to a similar standing man, but that’s just my opinion.

Source: Life experience

Unfortunately, there’s too much red tape and blocking when it comes to relationships in the Somali community. You’re on your own.

Mozart

You need people like me
So we need to be driving lamborghinis for xalimos to laugh at just one of our jokes
No, being successful as a guy breeds confidence which shows when you speak to women. It also improves your options.

The Somali guys that don’t get girls have their parents to blame cause they’ve been fed bs

No, being successful as a guy breeds confidence which shows when you speak to women. It also improves your options.

The Somali guys that don’t get girls have their parents to blame cause they’ve been fed bs
Disagree. Marriage and having confidence has nothing to do with success, infact successful faraxs are too busy on their careers and investments to even think about a relationship. Somalis that get married in their 20s tend to be the unambitious type with no long term vision.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I know actual beautiful girls finding it difficult to find the one due to location, not seeing any likeminded Faraaxs ect. I also know very average and basic looking women who are married.

At the end of the day, the reality is that everything is calaf.

Exactly, its calaf.

They common is working class background? Or do you have to go lower?

It has nothing to do with class/income. Common as in they are in the mean.