The only somali women that get married are those that date

what is “dating” in somali way??? only way i can see it working is if both of you meet up and have a wali present. that’s not considered dating tho that’s just talking.
Somali way was way different in the 80s oh how i wish i lived then. seeing peng xalimos in bikinis :mjhaps:

No wonder why there is less virgins now a days

Its got nothing to do with virginity. Its a mad take for you to have tbh. What gave you the impression that somehow everyone is getting physical?

They usually meet through friends, meet each other a few times in a very public setting, talking on the phone ect then parents get involved. Both parties do not engage in physical contact.

Mad conclusions you come to.

what is “dating” in somali way??? only way i can see it working is if both of you meet up and have a wali present. that’s not considered dating tho that’s just talking.
The guy won’t show their real selves in front of a wali, they’ll feel pressured to play the part of a respectable young man.

“Faraxs don’t shoot their shot” then why are we so successful with ajnabis, modern day xalimos are lesbians I stopped wasting my time on them
I don’t know, maybe because y’all are less annoyingly uptight with them? I noticed faraxs will be so prudish with us, and shame us if we’re not virgins but will happily accept a thoroughly ran through ajnabi

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
If they look like one of these ladies. They wouldn't be struggling
pmbb30xzvfu31.jpg

I don’t know, maybe because y’all are less annoyingly uptight with them? I noticed faraxs will be so prudish with us, and shame us if we’re not virgins but will happily accept a thoroughly ran through ajnabi
most somali girls ik are on their deen and wont let someone do the deed but if they wanna do it and these niggas mad af cus they cant get their dick wet in somali sauce :mjhaps: unless its a man

Let's be honest, the second group don't have style, like to be in the background, can't use make up so save their life and have bad to terrible social anxiety
Lol when you never went to a party and maybe only went to 2 aroos and hooyo told you it’s ceeb to wear makeup, high heels 👠 and you must wear frumpy abaayo to hide your shape....you can’t blame them now can you? Also most of these girls have very little social media presence and if they do there’s one picture if any. Blame the parents not the girls.

Its got nothing to do with virginity. Its a mad take for you to have tbh. What gave you the impression that somehow everyone is getting physical?

They usually meet through friends, meet each other a few times in a very public setting, talking on the phone ect then parents get involved. Both parties do not engage in physical contact.

Mad conclusions you come to.
when a guy and a girl are alone, we know who the 3rd person is.
It might sound ideal to link up and talk without a wali present but there r consequences to it. There might be a few who keep it halal but we all know men and women have sexual feelings and not everyone is strong enough to hold off, specially with someone who you are looking to marry.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So non-virgin = manipulative? Some of the most miskeen girls that have done the deed have marriages going strong, yet some that have saved themselves for marriage are aggressive gossiping dhoocilos that are lucky to get divorced within the year, this post is cope.

Lol when you never went to a party and maybe only went to 2 aroos and hooyo told you it’s ceeb to wear makeup, high heels 👠 and you must wear frumpy abaayo to hide your shape....you can’t blame them now can you? Also most of these girls have very little social media presence and if they do there’s one picture if any. Blame the parents not the girls.
that’s good. seems like good tips for the girls from the mom.

Trending