The only somali women that get married are those that date

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Depends how long the dating is. Mala yacni dating is pointless and waste of time. If someone is serious about marriage they look for serious candidates and go from there.

I’ve heard about people who have been dating for like 2 to 3 years which to me is mala yacni unless the two people dating have goals that they wanna achieve then they can get married but hold back on kids till they achieve their goals. Anything else is wakhti lumis.

Where did u get this assumption from?
From my personal experience it’s true. All my boys married girls they met at parties or lounges. Faraxs have a list of what they’re looking for, but once they meet someone and see them regularly they catch feelings and start overlooking a lot of things.

Who cares about outdated rules, Somalis should date before marrying, maybe there’ll be less of a divorce rate. How will you find someone sitting on your ass all day? FWBs and casuals should be discouraged though

Last edited:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
From my personal experience it’s true. All my boys married girls they met at parties or lounges. Faraxs have a list of what they’re looking for, but once they meet someone and see them regularly they catch feelings and start overlooking a lot of things.
So what happens when the puppy love dies, and he realises he’s married to the wrong person?

So what happens when the puppy love dies, and he realises he’s married to the wrong person?
Why do you think the divorce rate is so high, dating isn’t a guarantee of long lasting marriage. What makes marriage last is an obedient wife that fulfills her duties and respects her breadwinner.

Why do you think the divorce rate is so high, dating isn’t a guarantee of long lasting marriage. What makes marriage last is an obedient wife that fulfills her duties and respects her breadwinner.
some "breadwinners" are lazy faraxs who's daily job is to chew khat and stay at a cafe the whole day while debating fkd :drakekidding:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I've said it before, all the girls told by their dad not to talk to boys are the ones struggle. For some reason, they take it as stop talking to Abdis but every other guy get a pass

Do you not see the message your sending to the guys around you?
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Last edited:

Metal Magician

Farmajo For President 2021
Who cares about outdated rules, Somalis should date before marrying, maybe there’ll be less of a divorce rate. How will you find someone sitting on your ass all day? FWBs and casuals should be discouraged though
i can tell what kind of person you are by calling the rules of islam “outdated” even in islam dating is haram unless you mean a girl talking to a boy with a wali or mahrem even then don’t call it dating. stop acting cheap

Lostbox

VIP
Somali women: doesn't talk to Abdis, doesn't interact with Abdis and only Socializing to with none Somali guys

Also Somali women: I'm looking to settle down. Why are no Abdis interested in me?

Ideas_Surprised_Pikachu_HD.jpg

Last edited:

Lostbox

VIP
It usually take knowing one or two Somali guys and girls to have access to tons of single guys and girl's. That's why I recommend befriending quality people.

My bros wives have so many single ladies looking to settle down, my sisters have tons of friends looking to settle down. I personally know tons of single women looking to settle down.

What I don't get is why is not the same for you you guys and girl?

Last edited:

Metal Magician

Farmajo For President 2021
dating means to hang out with someone who are romantically involved with for long periods of time according to Cambridge dictionary.
This dating in the modern sense is absolutely haram:

Attachments

• 0833BBA7-604A-4E28-B689-1580A01BEDF7.jpeg
    0833BBA7-604A-4E28-B689-1580A01BEDF7.jpeg
    186 KB · Views: 123
  • 28366563-04BA-4E46-9751-E7A25009C359.jpeg
    28366563-04BA-4E46-9751-E7A25009C359.jpeg
    144.7 KB · Views: 115
  • 7E22BC52-AFF2-4784-93BD-F4EA82CF51DF.jpeg
    7E22BC52-AFF2-4784-93BD-F4EA82CF51DF.jpeg
    269.9 KB · Views: 113
It usually take knowing one or two Somali guys and girls to have access to tons of single guys and girl's. That's why I recommend befriending quality people.

My bros wives have so many single ladies looking to settle down, my sisters have tons of friends looking to settle down. I personally know tons of single women looking to settle down.

What I don't get is why is not the same for you you guys and girl?
Nope. Single Somali men will never give you access to their eligible friends. Even if he doesn’t want you, he still won’t put you on. I’d hate to think it’s xaasidnimo, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it is.

You can try every trick in the book, but it really comes down to timing and calaf. Nobody wants to admit that though.

Nope. Single male Somali men will never give you access to their eligible friends. Even if he doesn’t want you, he still won’t put you on. I’d hate to think it’s xaasidnimo, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it is.

You can try every trick in the book, but it really comes down to timing and calaf. Nobody wants to admit that though.
Some find through their cousins and such. or their cousins themselves :deadosama:

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
And those that get their families involved. Do as you please, but don't ignore the feasibility of the right way to do it.

That ain't what you want to hear. You want to hear that good Somali girls are left behind because of a regressive culture. Or that men secretly hate good girls. It's bordering on some "nice guy" stuff.

And those that get their families involved. Do as you please, but don't ignore the feasibility of the right way to do it.

That ain't what you want to hear. You want to hear that good Somali girls are left behind because of a regressive culture. Or that men secretly hate good girls. It's bordering on some "nice guy" stuff.

Nothing wrong with getting family involved. But some are scared of being looked at as weird as it’s not the norm for us to do this. But I say a closed mouth doesn’t get fed and there’s absolutely no shame in asking for help from those who care and have your best interests at heart.

Somalis will talk regardless so get yours I say.

Trending