The only somali women that get married are those that date

people discourage dating but the only women I know getting married are serial daters 🤔 which makes sense you won’t find someone being a homebody

Metal Magician

Farmajo For President 2021
Q: What is the ruling on a man and woman who kiss, and do everything else other than intercourse?

Ans: These actions which you mentioned are impermissible, haraam upon them, because Allah – the Most High – says:

And those who guard their chastity (i.e. private parts, from illegal sexual acts) except from their wives or that their right hands possess, for then, they are free from blame, but whoever seeks beyond that, then those are the transgressors;
Al-Mu’minoon 5-7
haram caleyk

Metal Magician

my sister got married without dating because my parents introduced a good man to her who was educated and her type she was looking for.

Q: What is the ruling on a man and woman who kiss, and do everything else other than intercourse?

Ans: These actions which you mentioned are impermissible, haraam upon them, because Allah – the Most High – says:

And those who guard their chastity (i.e. private parts, from illegal sexual acts) except from their wives or that their right hands possess, for then, they are free from blame, but whoever seeks beyond that, then those are the transgressors;
Al-Mu’minoon 5-7
haram caleyk

Imo most couples date before they get married

Fay

DELETED
my sister got married without dating because my parents introduced a good man to her who was educated and her type she was looking for.
They introduced her she didnt get her own.. its better when u find ur own man not when someone sets u up.

Fay

DELETED
Imo most couples date before they get married
Facts its better that way too, i know a girl who got set up with her husband n the woman who set them up is always talking about if it wasnt for her they wouldnt even be married.. its better to date n find ur own man

Metal Magician

how do you plan on meeting and getting to know your future spouse 🤔
are u kidding me bro you have to ask? If i’m marrying a muslim woman i will let my parents know and then ask the girl for her father’s number if shes interested she will give it to me if not well qadar allah.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:ftw9nwa: One has to operationally define dating. As it has negative connotations. You'd be better off using the term 'talking' or 'getting to know.'

To be honest, it makes no difference whether you meet your husband through a friend or your family does the introduction. What's most important are the similar values, life outlook, mutual respect and vision for living.

:ftw9nwa: One has to operationally define dating. As it has negative connotations. You'd be better off using the term 'talking' or 'getting to know.'

To be honest, it makes no difference whether you meet your husband through a friend or your family does the introduction. What's most important are the similar values, life outlook, mutual respect and vision for living.
Many girls in my neighborhood said that then they got pregnant by their bf’s through haram ways and then the parents disowned them

I should be more clear, I’m not talking about how gaalos date 😂 when I say dating I mean talking and getting to know men they have the intention of marrying.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I should be more clear, I’m not talking about how gaalos date 😂 when I say dating I mean talking and getting to know men they have the intention of marrying.
Getting to know someone is fine. The means to which you get to know them is up for debate. Some say it's fine as long as nothing transpires. Some prefer over the phone rather than in-person meetings. Others think being in the company of someone else must be done with a waali. The only problem is many Somali male relatives would not want to tag along while you get to know someone for the intention of marriage. A lot of Somali parents don't generally intercede on behalf of their children (not in the same way as Asian or Arab families). Leaving a lot of Somali girls or guys to fend for themselves when it comes to looking for prospects.

That's halal! As long as their is no zina or intimacy until marriage. Somalis been dating 80% of our parents have,

Not all parents and 80% is a stretch.

Trending

Latest posts