The Official NFL Thread

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Btw I called the Rams trash and they won. We might have something here.:ohdamn:Or not stay tuned tho.:mjlaugh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I should call teams that are down trash more often. I'm 2-0 so far after saying that.:ohhh::westbrookswag:

I overtook the nigga that was leading me on fantasy. :eating:So far good weekend for me. Got Mat Ryan playing tomorrow too.:dance:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Nah these fuckers always lose to us like this every year:denzelnigga:I remember last it was the same thing:denzelnigga:
Yo I can't wait to see what SAS and Skip will have to say to each other tomorrow. Obviously SAS will be heated that they didn't run the ball in the end or Manning didn't take a sack to waste more time. Giants fuked up.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@Air Jalam were fucked dez is gonna be out for 4-6 weeks I knew shit to good to be true:mjcry:
We also lost randy Gregory:mjcry:
I hope were at least 500 by the mid season:mjcry:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Damn my fantasy is fuked. I don't have any other top receiver. That and no one will trade with me for an injured player.:mjcry:

The NFC easy is weak ninyow. But y'all have tough schedule outside of your division with my Pats, Hawks, Packers etc coming up for y'all.:mjlol:

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Excited for tonight. It's Monday Night Football. My Minnesota Vikings play at San Fran 49ers.

I can't wait. Game is on ESPN.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@Air Jalam iight it did automatic draft for me
for qbs I have stafford:hova:And teddy Bridgewater:leon:
My running backs are extra trash
melvin gordan, j Stewart:mjcry:
My wr core is:rejoice:
I got Emanuel sanders, Antonio brown, and dez bryant
for te I got j cameron:stopit:
But they gave me the bills defense:umad::ohlord:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Air Jalam iight it did automatic draft for me
for qbs I have stafford:hova:And teddy Bridgewater:leon:
My running backs are extra trash
melvin gordan, j Stewart:mjcry:
My wr core is:rejoice:
I got Emanuel sanders, Antonio brown, and dez bryant
for te I got j cameron:stopit:
But they gave me the bills defense:umad::ohlord:
About time b.:denzelnigga::nvjpqts:

You got nice receivers ninyow:ohdamn: but as in my case you're going to have to trade Dez he's gonna be out for a while.
Bridgewater?:leon:He will be throwing to Wallace a lot so he might get you good points at times. He's playing against the weak 49ers later so I think he might light up their defense.
Stafford might have better numbers than Bridgewater cause he got Johnson and Tate to throw to and he usually averages ton of throwing yards. So you gotta do you and make the right QB your starter b.:kobeok:

Bills defense is nice ninyow what are you complaining about?:camby:I have the Ravens defense and Suggs just got injured. :mjcry::francis:

Did you join my league yet?:mjohreally:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Excited for tonight. It's Monday Night Football. My Minnesota Vikings play at San Fran 49ers.

I can't wait. Game is on ESPN.
I missed the first half between the Eagles/Falcons but so far it's a nice game. Murray has two third qtr TD's and the Eagles are down by just a FG now. 20-17 Falcons leading as of now. Momentum is on the Eagles side.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
O yea can't wait to see AP back and looking forward to seeing how well Bridgewater does.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Maxwell is :trash:Only reason why he was aight in Seattle is cause Kam and Thomas used to help him.

Eagles just missed a possible GW FG. Falcons with the ball and lead with 2:23 left.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Falcons couldn't convert third and 1. :snoop:
Eagles got the ball now with 1:49 and 1 time out to work with.

....... Eagles can't do shit on offense and Bradford throws a pick game over.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
About time b.:denzelnigga::nvjpqts:

You got nice receivers ninyow:ohdamn: but as in my case you're going to have to trade Dez he's gonna be out for a while.
Bridgewater?:leon:He will be throwing to Wallace a lot so he might get you good points at times. He's playing against the weak 49ers later so I think he might light up their defense.
Stafford might have better numbers than Bridgewater cause he got Johnson and Tate to throw to and he usually averages ton of throwing yards. So you gotta do you and make the right QB your starter b.:kobeok:

Bills defense is nice ninyow what are you complaining about?:camby:I have the Ravens defense and Suggs just got injured. :mjcry::francis:

Did you join my league yet?:mjohreally:
I wasn't complaining about bills defense I was complaining about my trash te:francis:
I was put into all white club am facing some guy name bugs buny next week. I should win he only has a Rodgers and calvin Johnson

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I wasn't complaining about bills defense I was complaining about my trash te:francis:
I was put into all white club am facing some guy name bugs buny next week. I should win he only has a Rodgers and calvin Johnson
Oh aight cool. But nigga if you're on NFL.com just join our league but the thing is we have 10 people if you join it'll be un even.:francis:

I won my match up ninyow. Nigga had a good start but I came back strong and won.:lolbron::westbrookswag:

Trending

Latest posts