The Official NFL Thread

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Gronk with 2 TD's already.:banderas:GOAT keep feeding the beast.:win:Minitron is also doing his thing. :wow1:

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
NFL regular season kicksoff with Thursday night football match up between The world champion New England Patriots against The Pittsburgh Steelers.
It's 28-14 Pats over Steelers with 7 minutes to play in the final frame.
Patriots TE with 3 TDs

Liibaan

28-21 final. Pats win.

Jalam,

I saw your updates of first half. I wanna update this thread to include final results as well.

Anyways great start to the season for the champs.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Cool bro that's how we should be doing from now on.:nvjpqts:

Yea my Pats started aight. Didn't like how our run defense played and we let Williams run through us over and over again. I'm sure Bill will make adjustments.

I like Dion Lewis. My guy has been out of the league for 2 years and comes out balling. :denzelnigga:I mean we're the Pats we get the most of what we have. The GOAT, Gronk and Minitron did their thing and the tag team in the end zone between Chandler and Gronk will be one to look forward to as the season progresses :win:

My guy Butler was overwhelmed by Bryant but I like that he held his own at times. He will improve and won't have to face the likes of Bryant every weekend.

Coach Tomlin was ing about the headset :mjlaugh: Like nigga the NFL controls that shit stop whining and take the L like a man. Teams are always looking for ways to undermine us but it won't stop us from achieving our goals:kobeok:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Ayy it's Sunday and :iohmbdg:time 10:00 am games about to kick off soon. Finna watch the local Seahawks vs Rams game.:dance:

Didn't ask this before but are y'all doing fantasy football? I made a thread about it. Y'all can join it's fun.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Ayy it's Sunday and :iohmbdg:time 10:00 am games about to kick off soon. Finna watch the local Seahawks vs Rams game.:dance:

Didn't ask this before but are y'all doing fantasy football? I made a thread about it. Y'all can join it's fun.
That would require having money I don't have any money on my name:francis:
Am stuck with the packers bears and redskins dolphins:francis:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
That would require having money I don't have any money on my name:francis:
Am stuck with the packers bears and redskins dolphins:francis:
:draketf:Nigga fantasy football is free just go to the NFL site and create a team or do ESPN one.

I'm stuck with Rams/Hawks Cheifs/Texans.:dance: I sometime wish I lived in Boston so I could watch all the Pats games.:mjcry:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Join existing league ninyow. You should've joined the NFL website tho b. Make sure you pick a good team lol I missed my draft and they gave me weak ass Mat Ryan and Eli Manning as QB's smh but my RB's are nice and I got Dez on my receiving core.
I joined the nfl site is asking me a team name to join:francis:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I joined the nfl site is asking me a team name to join:francis:
I'm in this league ninyow join us. Type this number 3560891 in the league spot name. Don't know if that's the actual league name but give it a try. :damedamn:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Austin's punt return
I don't know how he stayed in bound. :wow:

The town is quite :drakelaugh:I swear if it rains later on hella people finna be depressed af. I'm glad they getting hammered by the Rams I won't hear about them annoying bandwagon Hawk fans especially no football knowledge having ass skinnies.:mjlaugh:

Liibaan

Austin's punt return
I don't know how he stayed in bound. :wow:

The town is quite :drakelaugh:I swear if it rains later on hella people finna be depressed af. I'm glad they getting hammered by the Rams I won't hear about them annoying bandwagon Hawk fans especially no football knowledge having ass skinnies.:mjlaugh:
:dance: music to my ears