The Official NFL Thread

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Rams tie the game. 53 sec left for the Hawks to work a magic.

This is why happens when you don't pay Kam Chancelor.

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Packers without their top reciever Jordie Nelson handling the lowly Bears 31-24. Only 30 left.

Liibaan

Ok the Seahawks have excellent defense why not kick it off and give your defense a field to work with.

The Rams benefited from it.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Why the hell did they not just kick the FG? They didn't have to go for it smh greedy ass. Carrol is forever making stupid decisions.

Liibaan

Why the hell did they not just kick the FG? They didn't have to go for it smh greedy ass. Carrol is forever making stupid decisions.
Yh man also it is not sudden death once you get into OT. Each team gets a chance to score. By kicking onside kick he risked the chance of other team recovering the ball and score, which totally happened.
This loss is on Pete Carroll.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I swear to god if i see this shitty ass catch one more time am gonna kill someone:devilish:
:umad:

I hate the Giants. Fukers have 2 SB rings that should've been ours.:mjcry:

Hope Dez does work on them got him on my fantasy and I need good points to beat this fuk nigga that I'm going head to head with.

Btw what happened? Did you join the league?:umwhat:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
:umad:

I hate the Giants. Fukers have 2 SB rings that should've been ours.:mjcry:

Hope Dez does work on them got him on my fantasy and I need good points to beat this fuk nigga that I'm going head to head with.

Btw what happened? Did you join the league?:umwhat:
I signed up and everything but when I logged in I couldn't draft any players:francis:
http://m.fantasy.nfl.com/autopick/2557863
On a side note it looks like we're going to fight the refs as usual:camby:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
ODBJ 1 catch 3 yds.:damn:
The Giants are without Cruz and ODBJ doesn't have any impact on the game and somehow the Giants are up 13-6 at the Cowboys house.

Cowboys are:trash:

Trending