The Official NFL Thread

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Air Jalam,

I am not Sulfur, bro.
But I gotta say I am impressed that you named Shaun Alexander and Matt Hasselback. The so call Seahawk fans and their annoying 12th man schitstick. Most of them are bandwagon fans. They started liking the Seahawks as soon as they start winning.
Metal G,:axvmm9o:

Go ahead laugh at me now. But I assure you the Minnesota Vikings are proud franchise. They have top ten winning pct in NFL history. Sure we haven't won Super bowl, but that doesn't make us the Detroit lions.

BIO_Mini-Bios_0_Peyton-Manning_0_FIX_SF_HD_768x432-16x9.jpg

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
PatsNations all day everyday. We just signed Reggie Fuking Wayne. Colts fans are hella salty about the deal but you know RW will put in work and make his critics eat their words. TB is finna do well with him IA. Him, Gronk, Edelman will be nice to watch.

Can't wait for Thursday 9/13 against the Steelers.
:mjlaugh:
:mjohreally:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Fuk that old ass nigga no wonder his old team didn't wanna resign hiss old ass. Kulaha work place ain't fun.:drakelaugh:
I'll tell you one thing little nigga. We're the Pats we will find ways to win and make it to the SB again.:win:
Can't say the same for your weak ass Cowboys.:mjlaugh:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Fuk that old ass nigga no wonder his old team didn't wanna resign hiss old ass. Kulaha work place ain't fun.:drakelaugh:
I'll tell you one thing little nigga. We're the Pats we will find ways to win and make it to the SB again.:win:
Can't say the same for your weak ass Cowboys.:mjlaugh:
Why do yall always get easy schedule wtf:ririwtf: I just seen your schedule you only play 4 teams from last year playoffs:ririwtf: Ravens will give yall the work when it comes playoff time:stopit:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Why do yall always get easy schedule wtf:ririwtf: I just seen your schedule you only play 4 teams from last year playoffs:ririwtf: Ravens will give yall the work when it comes playoff time:stopit:
:umad:Ravens are gonna get smacked as always. I give them credit tho they're the only team that give us a challenge.

Romo ain't going to get you anywhere son. Theirs no way you're going to beat either the Packers or Seahawks might as well mark those games as an L.:mjlol:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
:umad:Ravens are gonna get smacked as always. I give them credit tho they're the only team that give us a challenge.

Romo ain't going to get you anywhere son. Theirs no way you're going to beat either the Packers or Seahawks might as well mark those games as an L.:mjlol:
I remember how nikkas were laughing at me for suggesting Cowboys win vs Seattle
:banderas::kobeok:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Air Jalam @Liibaan

How about them Dolphins :ummhmsmiley:
The Fins aren't to be taken lightly this season. They got that nigga Suh. I wish he didn't join our division but we will have to get used to playing him twice a season now. :francis: Just hope he doesn't molest my nigga TB12.:mjcry: I see the Fins getting one of the wild cards spots.

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Abdi,

I think the Dolphins are middle of the road team. They made some improvements on defense, but their offense leaves me with a lot to desire. I just don't think Ryan Tannahill is capable of carrying that offense.They added Greg Jennings whose career is in decline at this point, but lost the fast WR Mike Wallace.

They could make the playoffs, but doesn't look like they will be a threat once they get there.

Off course there is always the possibility that they could surprise.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Season kicks of tomorrow at 5:30.
My Pats vs the Steelers in Foxborough. :rejoice:
Our linebackers this season. :whoo:
Secondary ain't so good but I'm sure they'll hold their own.:damedamn:

The GOAT and Gronk:wow:Throw in Minitron:wow1:Can't wait brehs.:banderas:

Trending