The Official NFL Thread

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Your home team drafted Treadwell. He finna be good trust me.

A lot of good players in this draft.

Welcome back ninyow.

I just noticed you guys don't have 1st round pick :cryinglaughsmiley:
Also brady is suspended again:cryinglaughsmiley:
L.gif~c200

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Man how does a dude get drafted 1st round when he played at div 2 . iguess since hes tall and white its cool.

damn i feel bad for cardle and prescott

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
patriots and steelers can suck every dick the greater boston area has to offer

the team equivalents to donald trump

whereas the chargers and jaguars are the team equivalents to somali fobs

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
haven't the giants always had either swiss-cheese O-line or subpar tight ends? i have never seen a complete offensive package from y'all in my entire life.

yet two super bowls in the last ten years

eli is just clutch when y'all need him for some unknown reason

It wasn't a problem when we had a solid running game and Eli was making miracles happen. Eli aint what he used to be :tocry:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
i actually legit feel bad for matt stafford

this nigga's entire career was based on throwing long balls to megatron in double and triple coverage and just hoping for the best. now he's getting exposed this season.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It wasn't a problem when we had a solid running game and Eli was making miracles happen. Eli aint what he used to be :tocry:

wallahi that's true. he's 35 now right?

nigga has two more years of reasonable football left before the decline starts. wallahi i want him to have just ONE mvp caliber year and another superbowl ring so he doesn't go out completely overshadowed by his brother.

wallahi that's true. he's 35 now right?

nigga has two more years of reasonable football left before the decline starts. wallahi i want him to have just ONE mvp caliber year and another superbowl ring so he doesn't go out completely overshadowed by his brother.

The only thing he had over Payton was the 2 rings. Now he has nothing.

eli-manning-celebrate-sb-02-07-16.png

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Ah can't wait for the season to start. The goat won't be with us for the first 4 games but he'll come back against the shit Browns.

Insha Allah I'm finna go to the game vs the Seahawks on November 13. :banderas: Prime time game can't wait.:ahh:

Trending