The Official NFL Thread

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Ah can't wait for the season to start. The goat won't be with us for the first 4 games but he'll come back against the shit Browns.

Insha Allah I'm finna go to the game vs the Seahawks on November 13. :banderas: Prime time game can't wait.:ahh:
How many 4 games suspension is this guy gonna get anyways:childplease:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Also just so you know I'm fixing to make some dank memes with the somalispot.com tag on it

We gonna rule nfl memes this year

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Chiefs will start well as usual but crumble towards the end.

I wanna see how the Raiders do tho. They finally got their shit together.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
the cowboys are a disaster of a franchise right now. jerry jones might need to wholesale dismantle in two years and like only keep niggas like dez :reallymaury:

somehow josh norman still talking trash like his punk ass panthers didn't choke like es 6 months ago :sheed:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
the cowboys are a disaster of a franchise right now. jerry jones might need to wholesale dismantle in two years and like only keep niggas like dez :reallymaury:

somehow josh norman still talking trash like his punk ass panthers didn't choke like es 6 months ago :sheed:
Our window closed in 2014 I didn't expect much from them in 2015 and I don't this year:bell:
That josh faggit will get exposed I remember how much shit he was talking against injured dez last year with back up qb:pacspit:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Freebandz
ESPN and co trying to gass up Prescott numbers in preseason :mjlol::cryinglaughsmiley:

Anyway my nigga don't forget to do your fantasy draft. We both missed the draft last season.:bell: I actually had a defent team picked for me but beside Bryant my WR core was trash especially with him getting injured and all.

I was doing well tbh I think I started like 5-1 and the L's started popping up after Dez injury. :bell:

Hopefully with the team I pick I'll have good depth and all.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Norman :trash:ass will get eaten by Dez and OBJ :banderas:Can't wait for him to cry live on tv.:lol:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
norman ain't got the talent or the quickness of sherman so wallahi i don't know why he talks so much

watch Odell catch a ball over you :pacspit:

Inshallah my miami dholphins do better this year its been bad for a long time but been my team since marino days hopefully ryan tanehill has a good season and luandry go phins go

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@Freebandz
ESPN and co trying to gass up Prescott numbers in preseason :mjlol::cryinglaughsmiley:

Anyway my nigga don't forget to do your fantasy draft. We both missed the draft last season.:bell: I actually had a defent team picked for me but beside Bryant my WR core was trash especially with him getting injured and all.

I was doing well tbh I think I started like 5-1 and the L's started popping up after Dez injury. :bell:

Hopefully with the team I pick I'll have good depth and all.
Part of me wants to see him f*ck up:lolbron:
Yo create sspot team so we can join last time the computer gave me 3 tier 1 wr with 1 tier 2 wr:russ:
If all four were healthy I would've won every game by 300 points:russ:
The computer drafted trash qb rb but gave me brown, cruze, dez sanders:mjlol:
Brown and emmanuel sanders won me the whole league:russ:
I swear if cruze and dez stayed healthy I would've won by hundred points each game:ivers:

Trending