The Official NFL Thread

@Air Jalam look at this nikka:lolbron:
We talking about new England this nikka randomly injects Seahawks into it:lolbron:
Seahawks ain't shit they were lucky last week and will be beat this Sunday by Caroline:mjlaugh:
New England well they lost to Dolphins they also suck and will never make it as AFC champion! Seahawks won because of your horrible kicker we were the better team there isn't any luck. In the Superbowl I didn't make excuses for the Seahawks when they lost to the patriots they were the better team.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Tbh I hate this but I see y'all easily advancing to the super bowl the other 2 teams ain't about shit I expect yall to take an L to either Caroline or Arizona in the super bowl thoe
We got back Jones, Minitron, Gronk etc defense always come through in the playoffs. If we get past the Broncos I'm sure they'll beat the Steelers tomorrow I want us to face the Cardinals. I don't want to face Danger Russ again or Cam. I don't feel good when we play mobile qb's. :damedamn:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
So the Panthers played Future's new mixtape right before tip off and Hawks are getting pounded 21-0 early Russ with 2 picks already:damn:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

Redskins sign Norman. Him and Beckham will play each othet twice a season.:banderas:
I think he'll be exposed. The Panthers had good front line which made his job easier but now joining the weak defensive Redskins he'll have his work cut out for him.

He'll play Brown, Beckham, Bryant, the first 3 weeks coolio

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
My ni99a TB12 has been suspended for 4 games.
I can't believe this. Rice beats up his wife and gets suspended 2 games. :mindblown: The fuker Goodell hates the Pats. He had to pay those fukinh judges to come up with this ruling. No way you can suspend a player without evidence. :pacspit:
The he/she said ain't enough you kalab.

Fuk Goodell, Colts and the NFL.:pacspit:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:childplease:You don't even know anything about football :camby:
Two fukers who barely comment on anything football disliking my post.:dead:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
It's draft day.
My Pats ain't got a first round pick. We got 2 consecutive picks at 60&61. Last time we had consecutive picks was 2011 where we drafted Ridley & Mallet. Looking forward to who we draft IA.

Rams pick 1st then Eagles, Chargers, Cowboys, Jaguars etc

Mel Kipper top 3 picks

1. Laremy Tunsil, OT, Ole Miss

Last year, my No. 1 overall prospect (Leonard Williams) landed at No. 6 on draft day, and it seems clear that Tunsil won't be one of the first two players drafted in 2016. But he has the profile of a potentially dominant NFL left tackle, something every team should covet.

2. Joey Bosa, DE, Ohio State

In a draft not short on defensive line talent, both on the interior and the edge, Bosa stands out as a gifted, high-motor player who can rush the passer and be a devastating force against the run. He's a picture of what we talk about when we use the phrase "high floor."

3. Jalen Ramsey, CB, Florida State

An extraordinary athlete who plays a physical brand of football, Ramsey is simply gifted -- a great marriage of superior physical ability and football instincts. He'll make any defense better.

Where's my ni99a Bandit?:mjsuitcry:

There you go, stick to what you all the best. I can remember when the Rams were the St Louis Cardinals. I go way back. Does anyone here remember the St Louis Cardinals?.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
This ni99a done fuked up. :dead: Trying to avoid the Browns by smoking ganja :chrisfreshhah::francis: Hope he falls all the way to third round and we somehow pick him.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Phins draft Tunsil.
Happy for the kid almost had his draft ruined by some haters.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
His step father was the one who hacked him :pacspit:
Damn mf always trying to ruin someone's career.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Buckeyes are just second school in history to have 5 players drafted in the top 20. Huricanes had 5 in 04. I hate them but shit I gotta respect them for this.:wow: Most of these ni99as being drafted are Tressel players.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Drafted Cyrus Jones with the 60th pick.:dj::wow1:
Traded the 61st pick to the Saints for 3rd round pick #78 and 4th round pick #112.

Trending