The Official NFL Thread

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Who here likes watching American Football? I do, and My favorite team are the Minnesota Vikings.

The season starts soon so I will try to update this thread throughout as the season unfolds. In the meantime, stay tuned and watch this space.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Romo fan checking in:diddyswag:
Ps: vikings looking ass cheeks same old shitty play calling they need to let my nikka teddy sling the trash check down will only lose games :francis:Your a vikings fan so you should know:francis:If I were you I wouldn't get my hopes up:mjcry:
As for the Cowboys we have that handicap jason garret so am expecting disappoint somewhere in the season:mjcry:

Liibaan

I keep my expectations in check. I am no homer. I believe the Vikes could have a shot at wild card this year. We went 7-9 without AP, so we will only get better with him back in line-up.

Dallas is actually a good team. But Tony
Romo is the most overrated, over hyped prima dona I have ever witnessed. Guy has done nothing in Dallas. I remember last time we met in the playoffs, we embarrassed the Cowboys and Romo

Liibaan

Indy? Andrew luck. Yes nice franchise QB. Having Peyton Manning for Like 10 yrs, and now Luck. Damn I envy the Colts.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I keep my expectations in check. I am no homer. I believe the Vikes could have a shot at wild card this year. We went 7-9 without AP, so we will only get better with him back in line-up.

Dallas is actually a good team. But Tony
Romo is the most overrated, over hyped prima dona I have ever witnessed. Guy has done nothing in Dallas. I remember last time we met in the playoffs, we embarrassed the Cowboys and Romo
Your like everyone else hating romo yall don't know how fucked the cowboys organization is everyone around him are incompetent trash outside of dez the wr are overrated as f*ck jason garret alone cost us 4-5 wins in romos career

Liibaan

My brotha, that team was stacked for years. They have the best O-line in the League. Their defense is above average. What They luck is the leadership from the QB position. I don't know how Romo continues to stay in Dallas after his continues display of mediocrity.
I bet you if you put Rogers, Luck, or Ryan in that Dallas roster, they would be legit SB contender.

Romo sucks.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
My brotha, that team was stacked for years. They have the best O-line in the League. Their defense is above average. What They luck is the leadership from the QB position. I don't know how Romo continues to stay in Dallas after his continues display of mediocrity.
I bet you if you put Rogers, Luck, or Ryan in that Dallas roster, they would be legit SB contender.

Romo sucks.
These are times I wish we can neg people:camby:How many cowboys game did you watch I watch every game:damedamn:
You see couple of highlights on espn now your an expert on cowboys. :damedamn:The o line was below average 2 years ago the wr don't even know where to line up most of the time Thats not including dez struggling against good cb sometimes plus shitty defense and that's not including jason lets play conservative garret:damedamn:

Liibaan

I don't watch Cowboys game every week, since I can't afford NFL total package tv deal. I can only catch their games when they are on National TV like MNF, SNF, and Fox. The rest of the time, I watch the highlights and post game analysis Fox, ESPN.
So I think I have pretty accurate information on your team, unless you are saying so call experts on ESPN and FOX are purposely misleading me into thinking Cowboys are good team.

Dallas is a good team. They have made the playoffs quite many times. They just choke when it counts.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I don't watch Cowboys game, since I can't afford NFL total package tv deal. I only catch their games when they are on National TV like MNF, SNF, and Fox.
Most of the time I watch the highlights and post game analysis.

So I think I have pretty accurate information on your team, unless you're saying so call experts on ESPN are purposely misleading me.
Espn and experts:mjlol:You know man if you think espn is not baised look at your qb teddy they use to shit on him calling him a bust before the draft and when he proved them wrong they pretend he does not exist or nit pick small things just to make him look bad just:(
Espn hates some qb while dick sucking other ones my man romo has the third best passer rating in nfl history what other qb can say that?:damedamn:90% of games romo gets blamed is always everybody else fault they just use him as a escape goat they only game I remember blaming romo for was the Washington game few years back to get to the play offs:camby:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
PatsNations all day everyday. We just signed Reggie Fuking Wayne. Colts fans are hella salty about the deal but you know RW will put in work and make his critics eat their words. TB is finna do well with him IA. Him, Gronk, Edelman will be nice to watch.

Can't wait for Thursday 9/13 against the Steelers.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
PatsNations all day everyday. We just signed Reggie Fuking Wayne. Colts fans are hella salty about the deal but you know RW will put in work and make his critics eat their words. TB is finna do well with him IA. Him, Gronk, Edelman will be nice to watch.

Can't wait for Thursday 9/13 against the Steelers.
How did I miss this comment:cryinglaughsmiley:Your gonna be in for disappointe nikka reggie wayne is washed up brady is gonna be gone for 4 games will see you after Bradys suspension:denzelnigga:
Looks like cowboys vs patriots is gonna an interesting game:hmm:
@administrator can you sticky this thread is gonna be the season thread:gunsmiley:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
How did I miss this comment:cryinglaughsmiley:Your gonna be in for disappointe nikka reggie wayne is washed up brady is gonna be gone for 4 games will see you after Bradys suspension:denzelnigga:
Looks like cowboys vs patriots is gonna an interesting game:hmm:
@administrator can you sticky this thread is gonna be the season thread:gunsmiley:
:draketf:Yea our haters say that about us every season and what do we do? Know your place son we're the champs.:hemad:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

The GOAT is free.:wow::rejoice:Fuk Goodell and his crooks. About time someone stood up to these bullies. Thank you
U.S District Judge Richard M. Berman.:denzelnigga:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:mjlol: :mjlaugh:

Sorry man I couldn't stop myself :mjcry::mjkkk:
Is Libaan my nigga Sulfur?:ohdamn:

Btw let me guess you like the Seahawks?:mjlaugh:All the fobs in my city like them lmao even the ones that don't even know what a touchdown is. I hate debating with them. Even tho I annihilate them they're kinda annoying only cause they don't understand the sport.

I won't lie tho Seahawks got a nice following here even around areas like Oregon etc I remember they used to sell out the stadium when they had that weak ass nigga Hasselbeck as a QB. Shawn Alexander was GOAT tho.