The Official NFL Thread

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Wow that game sucked balls. The 49ers aren't even that good but Vikings made them look like SB team. What a embarrassing performance.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I keep my expectations in check. I am no homer. I believe the Vikes could have a shot at wild card this year. We went 7-9 without AP, so we will only get better with him back in line-up.

Dallas is actually a good team. But Tony
Romo is the most overrated, over hyped prima dona I have ever witnessed. Guy has done nothing in Dallas. I remember last time we met in the playoffs, we embarrassed the Cowboys and Romo
My brotha, that team was stacked for years. They have the best O-line in the League. Their defense is above average. What They luck is the leadership from the QB position. I don't know how Romo continues to stay in Dallas after his continues display of mediocrity.
I bet you if you put Rogers, Luck, or Ryan in that Dallas roster, they would be legit SB contender.

Romo sucks.
I don't watch Cowboys game every week, since I can't afford NFL total package tv deal. I can only catch their games when they are on National TV like MNF, SNF, and Fox. The rest of the time, I watch the highlights and post game analysis Fox, ESPN.
So I think I have pretty accurate information on your team, unless you are saying so call experts on ESPN and FOX are purposely misleading me into thinking Cowboys are good team.

Dallas is a good team. They have made the playoffs quite many times. They just choke when it counts.
Bu bu is romos fault:lolbron:
On another note looks like vikings are in mid season form:lolbron:
I like the fact norv turner used to run the ball 60% of the time last year when he had scrubs as running backs now he got Adrian Peterson back he runs the ball 6 times:umad:

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Bu bu is romos fault:lolbron:
On another note looks like vikings are in mid season form:lolbron:
I like the fact norv turner used to run the ball 60% of the time last year when he had scrubs as running backs now he got Adrian Peterson back he runs the ball 6 times:umad:

I still don't know what the hell happened last night. They have gave up on run game because our O-line got schooled. AP had no holes to run

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
TNF
Chiefs vs Broncos
Who y'all got? I'm going for the Chiefs about time they beat this nigga Manning.

Btw is the Chiefs fans louder than the Hawks now?:ohhh::ohdamn:Seattle is falling off really quick. :mjlaugh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
What a game by these division rivals.

24-24:banderas:

:mjcry::damn:Charles yet with another fumble but this one is costly.
Broncos win

I feel for the Chiefs:francis:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
My Pats are beating the fuk boys Bills. I can't watch the game cause I'm out here in the PNW. CBS and FOX are showing the fuking Bengals/Chargers 49ers/Steerlers games.:pacspit:

I'm following the game on my Twitter TL.:mjcry:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Vikings game:cryinglaughsmiley:So much fuckery:cryinglaughsmiley:Ap fumbles back to back lions fumble :cryinglaughsmiley:To finish it off the kicker misses the easy extra point:cryinglaughsmiley:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
War waxaan iima shaqaynayaan ee iga daaya. Ima just watch the highlights later.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I easily won my first game in fantasy football Emanuel sanders had 20 points for me:banderas: Antonio brown had 27 points:banderas:
I also have Terrance williams and jason witten waiting for there turn:banderas:
I might have the best wr core in my league :ahh:
Edit: he still has a.rod but his down 75-24 ain't no way his coming back:camby:
That bum stafford just added a td to my team:banderas:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
What a catch by Amendola :banderas:
This game should've never been close. Allowing 19 pts in the 4th that's inexcusable. Our offense is finna do a lot as the season goes on. Our defense usually wake ups late in November and starts playing well.

Anyway I'm glad we beat loud mouth fat nigga Ryan and his team. We go on now.

Finna watch a bit of the Cowboys/Eagles then take a nap before the big prime time game in Lambeau field.:wow1:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bryant out for a while now and Romo will be out for up to 8 weeks. Cowboys are screwed.:hemad:

Fuh happened to Murray? 13 carries for 2 yds today against the Cowboys.:damn:Nigga should've just stayed in Dallas. He had better supporting players and nice ass offensive line.

This racist fuk nigga Kelly has ruined the Eagles. Letting go Eagles best offensive players and now playing like a Sunday league team smh. They should fire this fool if they know what's best for them.:camby:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Bryant out for a while now and Romo will be out for up to 8 weeks. Cowboys are screwed.:hemad:

Fuh happened to Murray? 13 carries for 2 yds today against the Cowboys.:damn:Nigga should've just stayed in Dallas. He had better supporting players and nice ass offensive line.

This racist fuk nigga Kelly has ruined the Eagles. Letting go Eagles best offensive players and now playing like a Sunday league team smh. They should fire this fool if they know what's best for them.:camby:

No Dez , no Scandrick, no Hardy , no Gregory, no Rolando , no RBs , no romo,
:mjcry:
We lost our best wr:mjcry: our best cb:mjcry:our best overall defense player and pass rusher:mjcry:our second best pass rusher:mjcry:Running backs are average:mjcry:And now we lost our starting qb and our best player on the team:mjcry:
Side note murray was overrated last year he was actually a better player 2 years ago then last year:mybusiness:His problem is he can't get separation and isn't explosive that's why I don't miss him:mjohreally:

Trending