The official Alt-Left list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
giphy.gif

I think he should be left off for now.

I like to be very careful with my lists. Credibility is very important to me.
I will never be Alt Left. They don't love Allah and his messenger. And they don't call for sterilisation and deportation of religious fundamentalists. If you press your nose into the anus of Salafi worshippers five times a day, you should not be allowed to breed.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I will never be Alt Left. They don't love Allah and his messenger. And they don't call for sterilisation and deportation of religious fundamentalists. If you press your nose into the anus of Salafi worshippers five times a day, you should not be allowed to breed.
The people you want to deport love Allah so much that they're crazy about it. They're closer to Allah. :manny:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Wtf I didn't change anything. If I did, it would say "last edited".
We know moderators can change items without the edit stamp. Hence why you were able to update the "Official Athiest Sheegato List" months after it was made.
:hillarybiz:
I think the real story here is @GodKnowsBest not being a Christian but a Muslim.

She has the prayer time app on her phone.
Did you not read up on my "I'm Muslim" thread?

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/shahadah.28414/

@GodKnowsBest is a huge troll. She was a Christian but now is Muslim somehow. She couldn't handle the pressure of being out with her Christian faith (as a troll). She wasn't strong enough to be a Christian troll.

She was always a Muslim

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
So what will it take for me to prove I'm not some crazed antifa supporter? I don't consider myself part of a label that Trump made up a week ago
:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts