TRIGGER WARNING The negative impacts of feminism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigga said who aint into bussy
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX
Iga Qaleey sxb, you got this one. Effin c*nt!:snoop:

It is a tricky one walaal but you answered it yourself, we are laymen. I am not in a position to question challenge established wisdom in this matter. It does cause confusion because of a lack of consensus regarding certain matters. Maybe the Salafis are right in establishing a conformist structure to the Deen?
Nah cos there are valid differences of opinion.
The problem is when a person forces their one opinion down everyone throats and acts like no other opinion exists

will divorce your ass without any thinking.
Only woman like u would do that. Not every woman is the same as u, stop speaking on behalf of all men and woman, its ignorant. There are woman who are fin with polygyny, woman like u make fun of those women and make them feel bad about doing it bc u cant accept certain parts of the deen

Xoxoxo

VIP
No they didnt do it for political reasons wth r u talking about where did u get this information from?
Allah never said do it for political reasons.
The prophet ﷺ never in his entire life said get married for political reasons
no sahaba got married to multiple women for that reason
no tabi'een went into polygyny for political reasons,
Ur claiming the prophet ﷺ and his sahaba and the tabi'een didnt love their wives now?
Khalas sister ur lying through ur teeth now pls stop
Are you dumb you dimwit of a fool???
I said IN OUR TIMES

if you even had 1 brain cel you wouldn’t have used the same argument again and again I literally told you that the prophet and the sahaba did this to connect the tribe which IS a political reason and it was for the better at the time.

If you willingly want to share your body wi the multiple women do it! Be my guest but who would want that? Only a poor person would even maybe consider the idea but most Somali diaspora women are alx financial stable and can take care of themselves in any way and any form so we will divorce your ass the second you’re even thinking about it. Not only did you broke the vowels and promises of marriage in our life time, you broke your wife’s heart and also played with her emotions!

what is the need for it? Be upfront with her when you meet her and tell her you won’t stay truthful to her and will divorce her ass because you simply want another chick. This shows that you never had respect with her and she will leave you

Nah cos there are valid differences of opinion.
The problem is when a person forces their one opinion down everyone throats and acts like no other opinion exists
I agree.

I am not into Factionalism hence why I don't get along with the blind following found among some Salafis who quote their Culuma like they are Christ reincarnated.

Are you dumb you dimwit of a fool???
I said IN OUR TIMES

if you even had 1 brain cel you wouldn’t have used the same argument again and again I literally told you that the prophet and the sahaba did this to connect the tribe which IS a political reason and it was for the better at the time.

If you willingly want to share your body wi the multiple women do it! Be my guest but who would want that? Only a poor person would even maybe consider the idea but most Somali diaspora women are alx financial stable and can take care of themselves in any way and any form so we will divorce your ass the second you’re even thinking about it. Not only did you broke the vowels and promises of marriage in our life time, you broke your wife’s heart and also played with her emotions!

what is the need for it? Be upfront with her when you meet her and tell her you won’t stay truthful to her and will divorce her ass because you simply want another chick. This shows that you never had respect with her and she will leave you
It wasnt for political reasons
give me a scholar who said it was only for political reasons

Xoxoxo

VIP
Only woman like u would do that. Not every woman is the same as u, stop speaking on behalf of all men and woman, its ignorant. There are woman who are fin with polygyny, woman like u make fun of those women and make them feel bad about doing it bc u cant accept certain parts of the deen
A poor women who wants to depend on men would do that, someone who’s financially dependent on her husband would do that.

Any same well off Somali women would leave you and that is our right alx. You can marry a girl back from Somalia in a tuulo and the question would be if SHE would even allow that lmao. Saxib you’re dreaming times have changed and nobody wants to be a side chick

I agree.

I am not into Factionalism hence why I don't get along with the blind following found among some Salafis who quote their Culuma like they are Christ reincarnated.
As long as someone has a valid opinion in a madhab i do not care theres more important issues to talk about.
But some ppl like in this thread want to propagate one opinion that polygyny is recommended against in order to make all polygyny seem evil and bad and disgusting

A poor women who wants to depend on men would do that, someone who’s financially dependent on her husband would do that.
Ur slandering women again, ur so ignorant its embarrising, there are woman who chose to go into polygyny, full stop
Stop being arrogant

When are you gonna come back to FKD we miss your banter, zumaale
Walaal. It is cancerous. Alxamdulillah, I am cured of it for the most part, DNA FKD being the exception kkk. We are never gonna progress as a people with that noose around our neck.

ps Who is Zumaale?:browtf:

Xoxoxo

VIP
Ur slandering women again, ur so ignorant its embarrising, there are woman who chose to go into polygyny, full stop
Stop being arrogant
Yes you’re right I do not have any respect for women in our times who want to share their significant others with other women. those who are poor and can’t take care of themselves are willing to take the risk and emotional/mental stress of that.

ignorant? Imagine lying to your first wife on your marriage and telling her you love her only to put her to the side for another chick once you get older? Like what’s the need of that? You already fell out of love just get divorced

@Xoxoxo U an other muslims seem to have a pattern on this forum
U deny certain parts about Islam, and then make excuses for why the prophet and the sahaba did it as a reason completely different from Islam
Next thing ur gonna tell me the sahabiyaat only wore hijaab cos they were opressed but now women dont need to wear it bc they are safe without hijaab

Yes you’re right I do not have any respect for women in our times who want to share their significant others with other women. those who are poor and can’t take care of themselves are willing to take the risk and emotional/mental stress of that.

ignorant? Imagine lying to your first wife on your marriage and telling her you love her only to put her to the side for another chick once you get older? Like what’s the need of that? You already fell out of love just get divorced
Ur lying through ur teeth now.
Ur source: Trust me

Xoxoxo

VIP
@Xoxoxo U an other muslims seem to have a pattern on this forum
U deny certain parts about Islam, and then make excuses for why the prophet and the sahaba did it as a reason completely different from Islam
Next thing ur gonna tell me the sahabiyaat only wore hijaab cos they were opressed but now women dont need to wear it bc they are safe without hijaab
Nigga I do not care if you willingly want to share your bodies with different women that’s on you and matter of fact it isn’t even sunnah so idk where you are going with this lmaooo

A women who is financially secure won’t tolerate that you have to marry a poor girl to even let that idea work. You can’t also just lie to your first wife either, you have to be upfront about your desires and it’s on her if she wants to accept that or not (✨news flash✨ She most likely won’t).

the jealousy, ugh I can’t even think about it! The women would definitely harm each other and if they are done with themselves you’re their next target.

mand equally giving them the same attention? You’ll most likely end up favouring one over the other which is in fact already a bad thing to do.

Either way I won’t accept it myself so I will divorce any dude who even entertainers that thought in his mind on the spot.

Nigga I do not care if you willingly want to share your bodies with different women that’s on you and matter of fact it isn’t even sunnah so idk where you are going with this lmaooo

A women who is financially secure won’t tolerate that you have to marry a poor girl to even let that idea work. You can’t also just lie to your first wife either, you have to be upfront about your desires and it’s on her if she wants to accept that or not (✨news flash✨ She most likely won’t).

the jealousy, ugh I can’t even think about it! The women would definitely harm each other and if they are done with themselves you’re their next target.

mand equally giving them the same attention? You’ll most likely end up favouring one over the other which is in fact already a bad thing to do.

Either way I won’t accept it myself so I will divorce any dude who even entertainers that thought in his mind on the spot.
Stop speaking for all women.

And there are scholars who don’t BAM! It depends on the school you are following so bringing this up was stupidity at its finest
Yes. ur making it out like every scholar says its not sunnah
And ur slandering anyone who does believe it is sunnah
ur contradicting urself so much

Status
Not open for further replies.