The negative impacts of feminism

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know and thats fine but Salafis dont even follow any Madhab they only using Hanbali cause thats KSA dominant Madhab. They dont believe in Madhab but prefer to go to “Quran and Sunnah” directly. This is arrogance in its highest form.
I see why, although I disagree with their stance of belittling people that are strict with madhabs. That can come across as arrogant indeed.

But I'll tell you why I see their point at times, although people definitely have a right to follow their madhab:

Example, in the Hanafi school of thought, not marrying without a Wali is seen as acceptable. We know there are hadiths in which we're told such marriages are invalid. Even though, I would never berate someone for following their madhab, marrying with out a Wali when there is a blatant hadith warning against it does seem a bit well.... risky. So in certain situations I can see why people do have issues with strict following of madhabs, but to be honest as Laymen we all follow someone.

So its a tricky one Wallahi. Its something that has got me thinking. @anonimo what are your views on the matter?

Last edited:

Xoxoxo

VIP
@my ladies

I already told y’all these niggas ain’t shit (especially the ones on this forum)

it’s better for us to focus on ourself then to go through emotional trauma just because Farax wants to smash women as a grandpa!!

besides that the 2nd 3rd and 4th wife trope won’t most likely work in our life time saaxibs, a women especially in our time won’t share what’s hers with any other women.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

do many of us a favour and just the divorce the women if you want your side chick

Xoxoxo

VIP
Who ain't into Bussy man?

Nah, it is an admiration for intelligent debate.

You can follow any Madhab but none is more righteous than the other. That is the point you missed in this argument.

She argues on that point, Roori doesn't.
Dude bussy is slang for (gay) anus 😭 are you into anus?

yeah I get that

@my ladies

I already told y’all these niggas ain’t shit (especially the ones on this forum)

it’s better for us to focus on ourself then to go through emotional trauma just because Farax wants to smash women as a grandpa!!

besides that the 2nd 3rd and 4th wife trope won’t most likely work in our life time saaxibs, a women especially in our time won’t share what’s hers with any other women.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

do many of us a favour and just the divorce the women if you want your side chick
ur just calling the sahabiyaat stupid now.

Xoxoxo

VIP
I’m just perplexed that the men on this thread do not take marriage seriously at all??

You’re supposed to share each other’s life till death. You’re literally promising to become one and love each other until entirety but y’all just rather want to get side chicks? Pathetic

Xoxoxo

VIP
ur just calling the sahabiyaat stupid now.
I’m not going to argue with niggas that want to get side chicks and break the real purpose of marriage. You should really first know what marriage means and what the promises of it are.

I’m not going to argue with niggas that want to get side chicks and break the real purpose of marriage. You should really first know what marriage means and what the promises of it are.
Yh no. U seem to 100% disagree with certain parts of Islam.
Like polygyny, theres nothing wrong with it, if i wanted a side chick, trust me I would never get married, marriage is a whole commitment to another woman.
U saying that what woman "in their right mind", im sry but u are the only woman who is not in their right mind here, sure u cant say u dont like polygyny, but donot just make fun of every woman who is engaging in it.

I’m just perplexed that the men on this thread do not take marriage seriously at all??

You’re supposed to share each other’s life till death. You’re literally promising to become one and love each other until entirety but y’all just rather want to get side chicks? Pathetic
A second wife isnt a side chick stop changing the name of things to make it sound different.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Yh no. U seem to 100% disagree with certain parts of Islam.
Like polygyny, theres nothing wrong with it, if i wanted a side chick, trust me I would never get married, marriage is a whole commitment to another woman.
U saying that what woman "in their right mind", im sry but u are the only woman who is not in their right mind here, sure u cant say u dont like polygyny, but donot just make fun of every woman who is engaging in it.
Why would you get married to your first wife then? You obviously do not love her and aren’t interested to share the rest of your life till death with her while she would gladly do it because she loves you and is willing to take the risk.

mand no I actually am right this time because having multiple wives isn’t sunnah and the prophet peace be upon him did it for a good reason. You literally do not need to do that in our life time

Why would you get married to your first wife then? You obviously do not love her and aren’t interested to share the rest of your life till death with her while she would gladly do it because she loves you and is willing to take the risk.
No sahaba ever loved their wives then according to u

Xoxoxo

VIP
No sahaba ever loved their wives then according to u
The value off marriage is to share each other’s life till death does us part.

as I’ve already said the prophet pbuh and his people did it for political reasons and they wanted to connect the tribes at the time, totally different.

while guys like you just want to satisfy your sexual desires while it isn’t needed. If you truly love your wife you would never replace her nor would you even consider marrying a second wife

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Dude bussy is slang for (gay) anus 😭 are you into anus?

yeah I get that
Nigga said who aint into bussy
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Xoxoxo

VIP
Allah never said u need to need it, he allowed it for every time period.
And it isn’t sunnah and it is recommended to not do it in our times.

women are loyal and if any girl with her right mind in our time finds out her husband wants a second wife she’ll be jealous and will divorce your ass without any thinking.

this will also give any women emotional stress and heart break. It’s literally uncalled for

The value off marriage is to share each other’s life till death does us part.

as I’ve already said the prophet pbuh and his people did it for political reasons and they wanted to connect the tribes at the time, totally different.

while guys like you just want to satisfy your sexual desires while it isn’t needed. If you truly love your wife you would never replace her nor would you even consider marrying a second wife
No they didnt do it for political reasons wth r u talking about where did u get this information from?
Allah never said do it for political reasons.
The prophet ﷺ never in his entire life said get married for political reasons
no sahaba got married to multiple women for that reason
no tabi'een went into polygyny for political reasons,
Ur claiming the prophet ﷺ and his sahaba and the tabi'een didnt love their wives now?
Khalas sister ur lying through ur teeth now pls stop

I see why, although I disagree with their stance of belittling people that are strict with madhabs. That can come across as arrogant indeed.

But I'll tell you why I see their point at times, although people definitely have a right to follow their madhab:

Example, in the Hanafi school of thought, not marrying without a Wali is seen as acceptable. We know there are hadiths in which we're told such marriages are invalid. Even though, I would never berate someone for following their madhab, marrying with out a Wali when there is a blatant hadith warning against it does seem a bit well.... risky. So in certain situations I can see why people do have issues with strict following of madhabs, but to be honest as Laymen we all follow someone.

So its a tricky one Wallahi. Its something that has got me thinking. @anonimo what are your views on the matter?
It is a tricky one walaal but you answered it yourself, we are laymen. I am not in a position to question challenge established wisdom in this matter. It does cause confusion because of a lack of consensus regarding certain matters. Maybe the Salafis are right in establishing a conformist structure to the Deen?

And it isn’t sunnah and it is recommended to not do it in our times.

women are loyal and if any girl with her right mind in our time finds out her husband wants a second wife she’ll be jealous and will divorce your ass without any thinking.

this will also give any women emotional stress and heart break. It’s literally uncalled for
Noone sed it isnt reccomended.
Theres a difference of opinion. Some say its sunnah to do some say its just mubah.
Stop trying to downplay polygyny as if its evil
U believe its evil dont u?

Status
Not open for further replies.