The N-Word

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
I would be like "excuse me kind sir you must have mistaken me with the monkeys to my right, i know its hard to see wide ass noses and lips through masks but please make sure to look more closely next time"
You sound like those Somalis who go on Stormfront begging for the alt right cadaan KKK incles to not confuse them for other ''Nigg*os'' :mjlol:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
the muslem in combination with the somaliana word is far stronger and bring much more hatred and fear in to the hearth of the caadan then the N word

Last edited:
I’m white so if my fellow white man had come up to me called me the β€œN word” I would join them and call other colored folks the β€œN word” uh ahah ahah yes I am a fellow white man the greatest in fact I am so white I am whiter than an albino polar bear uh ahah ahah and yes I drink milk I bathe in milk no wine 100% halal uh ahah ahah yes my good man I love snow I eat snow I’m so white I live in the White House my goodness even my middle name is posh

I would be like.

Me: "Lol, I am Somali"

Racist: *visibly confused* - "You are what?"

Me: "I am from Somalia, I can kill you right here if I want"

Racist: *Walks away very disturbed and angry at what he has just heard*

Alluring

Sayonara
Tbh I wouldn't cah deep down I'm white and that's all that matters :fittytousand:
"I hate you n*ggers"
" Sorry sir, I'm, actually caucasian, so go insult that n*gger over there. Yah the one with the dreadlocks please. My hair is soft like yours (*has type 4a hair), I'm not a real n*gga."

Last edited:

salma saluuni

For the thrillπŸ’ƒπŸ½
The word '' was created during slavery by oppressors of African Americans. And it was used to describe who? Slaves. Something my ancestors weren’t alhamdullilah. And even if I was ever called one I wouldn’t take any action, because cadaan people can not differentiate between coloured people and black people. We’re all β€œβ€ to them. Why Somalis take offence by this word baffles me.

"I hate you n*ggers"
" Sorry sir, I', actually caucasian, so go insult that n*gger over there. Yah the one with the dreadlocks please. My hair is soft like yours (*has type 4a hair), I'm not a real n*gga."
I don't have hair at all huuno and my nose has enough space for a whole family. But I'm still white cah I said so:trumpsmirk: