The most retarded SJW xalimo on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
She is wrong, but I do have one question for you

IMG_4012.jpg

How can you call yourself a Twitter guru with 0 followers?
:pachah1:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
My count for deleted a while ago lol I had received so many warnings.
:pachah1:I made this one now nacaala I'm on jihad with BLM
Good luck with that, Twitter's banning system has gone overboard these days.
:lolbron:

I was surprised when they implemented this feature that hid so-called "Offensive Content," all it did was hide tweets with cuss words
:mjlol:

I had almost 14k followers lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yh twitter have a strict policy you get easily deleted.

Right now I created a new account and I am basically posting as an Italian film director.

I will make tweets like 'met Tom Hanks at Cannes '

'chilling with Samuel L Jackson'

'working on a film with Johny deep '

:win:

I made my page profile
look professional I will start posting teasers a clips

VIP
This xalimo is the most retarded SJW on twitter, how the f*ck can one be this clueless and stupid

:bell: This is new low runtii

My response

You really thing BLM is a terrorist organization? Wallahi you fucking negros are the biggest coons. Somalis are beyond embarrassing. You're black you fucking piece of shit. I hope a cop points his gun at you one of these days.

You really thing BLM is a terrorist organization? Wallahi you fucking negros are the biggest coons. Somalis are beyond embarrassing. You're black you fucking piece of shit. I hope a cop points his gun at you one of these days.

Shut up Marry a Jamaican rasta if you love BLM so much

BLM has all the footprints of a terror group, it's just that now they can't carry large scale violence.

And I'm not a Madow I share nothing with them be it colour, heritage, language or history.

VIP
BLM has all the footprints of a terror group, it's just that now they can't carry large scale violence.

And I'm not a Madow I share nothing with them be it colour, heritage, language or history.

We share none of those things but in the west we're black. You're probably from europe cuz no north american somali would day this shit.

Yh twitter have a strict policy you get easily deleted.

Right now I created a new account and I am basically posting as an Italian film director.

I will make tweets like 'met Tom Hanks at Cannes '

'chilling with Samuel L Jackson'

'working on a film with Johny deep '

:win:

I made my page profile
look professional I will start posting teasers a clips
Man it took me a while to build my account.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm a guy you fucking dumbass

Doesn't stop you from marrying rasta girl .

BLM is not a good organization. If they had good protest and they used their brains and became politic power I would support them.

But WTF do they gain from screaming Black lives matter every day they get shot by police. Can't they fight physically or mentally.

BLM is basically like the wife who gets abused from her husband and she can only cry and protest rather than fight back.

We just share a continent that's it!

It's like Indians and Koreans in Asia (different language , culture and ethnics)

I don't hate Africans but we aren't brothers and shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts