The most patriotic word is not even Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
I remember a post about Iran had that flag and reer Jeegan thought it was about somaliland :drakelaugh::russ:
Comments where somaliland ha noolato and the Persian niggas where confused AF
aucdibillahi its been their flag for thousands of years:mahubowtf: since the days of the 300 movies how did jeegan copying it go unnoticed, explain yourselves waryaa @Geeljire sanbuur @Juuqbuuqluuq
upload_2019-5-17_21-32-17.png

51PzeUZ8DRL._SX425_.jpg

615ncPyIWqL._SX355_.jpg

dd63pn8-1460c169-ef39-4b07-abc8-261664f9fd8e.png

8cab2860c4055c06e314be85c6adc9b0.jpg

Last edited:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I told you abaayo. Persians are superiour to hindus iyo dhaga castu. :rejoice:
The language, the culture, the history:lawd:

And above all, their hatred for Gulf Arabs is heartwarming:trumpsmirk:

Why did they have to be shiico? :jcoleno:
Wallahi ngl I’ve been warming up to Persian culture, I’ve always admired their history. If only they had an entertainment industry as big as Bollywood.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
That doesnt even look the same. At least our flag is not a sign of racism against Black people you guys are the biggest coons the Italians made you take a Confederate flagView attachment 72541
Walaalo that’s a big stretch, in all both flags are mediocre and below mediocre. The blue color on the Somali flag doesn’t envoke feelings of strength or pride. The Somaliland flag is just hideous, personally the three moon flag of Ahmed Gurey looks best.

Walaalo that’s a big stretch, in all both flags are mediocre and below mediocre. The blue color on the Somali flag doesn’t envoke feelings of strength or pride. The Somaliland flag is just hideous, personally the three moon flag of Ahmed Gurey looks best.
Lol you guys are funny only when its against Sland will you agree the bonnie is the exact same

Tukraq

VIP
abayoo don't talk about flags if you support this country
1200px-Flag_of_India.svg.png

looks like a goddam seven eleven, no wonder they all work there
f4a9b311-78e9-4a7f-860d-52380e6ec440.jpeg

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
Some Arabic loan words:

Dawlada
Kursi
Saxan
Khudaarta
Laakiin
Sharax
Shax
Cab
Qalin
Ceeb
Sawir
Maqas

(We add "ta" at the end of feminine words and "ka" at the end of masculine words, which can be found in Arabic)
Saxan= Baquli
Laakin = Balse
Sharax= Qeex
Cab and ceeb are most likely cognates.
Give me more words.

theres a somali word for almost every arab word we use. its the urbanised people who pushed into the nomads.

wadani= dalhaye, daljecel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts