The most patriotic word is not even Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
This isn't even a uniquely Somali thing - many other Muslim countries have Arabic loan words. Christian countries have many Latin loan words - it's not really a big deal. Arabic is the Latin of the Muslim world so us Somalis are not unique in its usage. It doesn't make us any more or less Somali.

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
It's just a coincidence, you're right. It's also just a coincidence that it sounds exactly the same and it's a coincidence that likely 1/4 of our language is Arabic.

Also, the Somali word "calan" is just علم in Arabic.

But no one wants to have that conversation. :gaasdrink:
25% is huge, list any of these loanwords words and I will try to give you the equivalent word in af Somali.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
25% is huge, list any of these loanwords words and I will try to give you the equivalent word in af Somali.

Some Arabic loan words:

Dawlada
Kursi
Saxan
Khudaarta
Laakiin
Sharax
Shax
Cab
Qalin
Ceeb
Sawir
Maqas

(We add "ta" at the end of feminine words and "ka" at the end of masculine words, which can be found in Arabic)

Some Arabic loan words:

Dawlada
Kursi
Saxan
Khudaarta
Laakiin
Sharax
Shax
Cab
Qalin
Ceeb
Sawir
Maqas

(We add "ta" at the end of feminine words and "ka" at the end of masculine words, which can be found in Arabic)
Laakiin= Balse. Don't think cab is Arabic.

Cab is an authentic Somali word. You and @Lolalola have an agenda against anything Somalinimo and do everything to undermine it
No its not get off your high horse here is its definition from an Arabic dictionary
  1. المعجم: عربي عامة
  2. عبّ الظّمآن الماء:
    شرِبه بلا تَنَفُّسٍ ولا مَصٍّ :- مُصُّوا الماءَ مصًّا ولا تعُبُّوه عبًّا - ما كادت يده تصل إلى قارورة الماء حتَّى أخذ يَعُبُّ منها .
It must piss you off hating arabs this much and yet you use their words everyday :drakelaugh:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
No its not get off your high horse here is its definition from an Arabic dictionary
  1. المعجم: عربي عامة
  2. عبّ الظّمآن الماء:
    شرِبه بلا تَنَفُّسٍ ولا مَصٍّ :- مُصُّوا الماءَ مصًّا ولا تعُبُّوه عبًّا - ما كادت يده تصل إلى قارورة الماء حتَّى أخذ يَعُبُّ منها .
It must piss you off hating arabs this much and yet you use their words everyday :drakelaugh:
Somali and Hebrew or Somali and Ancient Egyptian share words. It is because of the common origin of these languages which trace back to their afro asiatic origin:camby:

The best patriotic song I’ve ever seen has the same issue.
Vatan is just the Persian way of saying Wadan.

I told you abaayo. Persians are superiour to hindus iyo dhaga castu. :rejoice:
The language, the culture, the history:lawd:

And above all, their hatred for Gulf Arabs is heartwarming:trumpsmirk:

Why did they have to be shiico? :jcoleno:

Somali and Hebrew or Somali and Ancient Egyptian share words. It is because of the common origin of these languages which trace back to their afro asiatic origin:camby:
You dumbass what language family does Arabic belong too indo European :drakelaugh: walahi you Arab haters are whack just admit its Arabic like many other Arabic words :mjlol:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You dumbass what language family does Arabic belong too indo European :drakelaugh: walahi you Arab haters are whack just admit its Arabic like many other Arabic words :mjlol:
If you can read properly, i said that Somali words with other languages like arabic because of their afro asiatic origin

seems your flag has been taken:manny: I looked into the video and it turns out they had it for over a hundred years:cosbyhmm: they might actually be the ones filing a copyright suit, you may have to change your pic
I remember a post about Iran had that flag and reer Jeegan thought it was about somaliland :drakelaugh::russ:
Comments where somaliland ha noolato and the Persian niggas where confused AF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending