TRIGGER WARNING The most disturbing interview ever! Imam of the mosque in KC of the two children killed displays total ignorance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

This idiot is the head of the mosque.

he is out here defaming, insulting and degrading Hanad. Hanad saw his mom killed and sister sexually raped by his uncle (stepdad).
This “imam” knows nothing about historical trauma and knows nothing abt PTSD. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

its why the family ended up like that. they had no support net. a cold community.

i have a relative who has mental issues, its very difficult to care for them.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
its why the family ended up like that. they had no support net. a cold community.

i have a relative who has mental issues, its very difficult to care for them.

This idiot was their support system. A man who is incredibly ignorant. He should be arrested for negligence and stupidity because he is probably the person who advised the mother to hide the daughter’s pregnancy.

Last edited:

Djokovic

Somali Arab

This idiot is the head of the mosque.

he is out here defaming, insulting and degrading Hanad. Hanad saw his mom killed and sister sexually raped by his uncle (stepdad).
This “imam” knows nothing about historical trauma and knows nothing abt PTSD. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
The guy who killed his two brothers will be punished by Allah no doubt about it

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The guy who killed his two brothers will be punished by Allah no doubt about it

Thank god you ain’t the gate keeper of hell or heaven. The killer went through hell on this earth. He was a victim just like his brothers, sister and brother.

The aunt took in all the boys (girl was taken by gvt) and raised them all the same. You cant always control how people turn out and their choices and how do you know no one helped? Those boys also lost their mother, the sister was theirs too, and it was their father who caused all this.

You guys dont know the full story and what kind of help/or lack of was given to the boy so stop running around on the internet accusing a mourning family and community for no reason.

Just donate to support them if you can and keep them in your prayers.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The aunt took in all the boys (girl was taken by gvt) and raised them all the same. You cant always control how people turn out and their choices and how do you know no one helped? Those boys also lost their mother, the sister was theirs too, and it was their father who caused all this.

You guys dont know the full story and what kind of help/or lack of was given to the boy so stop running around on the internet accusing a mourning family and community for no reason.

I don’t need to know anything else knowing that the mother relied on this mosque at her desperate need for guidance and then mosque was led by this dimtard.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Thank god you ain’t the gate keeper of hell or heaven. The killer went through hell on this earth. He was a victim just like his brothers, sister and brother.
A lot of people go through tough stuff but not everyone kills there own brothers like this evil man who committed these heinous crimes he is being punished in his grave right now I don’t know why you would defend a person who is a murtad piece of shit

Thank you very much. May Allah protect you. People like to think they know the full story of things they really don't. Like I said before the family has addressed this ignorant commentary that is going around the internet. Please be respectful.

I don’t need to know anything else knowing that the mother relied on this mosque at her desperate need for guidance and then mosque was led by this dimtard.
It is reported the same day the police were notified so no they didn't rely solely on the masjid/imam. Dont speak on what you dont know.
Thank you very much. May Allah protect you. People like to think they know the full story of things they really don't. Like I said before the family has addressed this ignorant commentary that is going around the internet. Please be respectful.
and you walaal. Ameen. Advise them to try to ignore/avoid it as much as possible, there will always be ignorant and wreck-less people making things up.

The Imam speaking just shows how far many religious Somali men will go to deny and ignore sexual abuse. The imam has no problem divulging all the details of the crime to a Somali reporter including accusing Hanad of being on drugs. Yet when asked about the circumstance of the mother’s death, declined to speak on the matter. Mind you this is the very same masjid she turned to to report her husband’s evil deeds

Perhaps this is what the family is comfortable with telling and they dont want the other matter discussed. Don't assume the worst intentions of people.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The Imam speaking just shows how far many religious Somali men will go to deny and ignore sexual abuse. The imam has no problem divulging all the details of the crime to a Somali reporter including accusing Hanad of being on drugs. Yet when asked about the circumstance of the mother’s death, declined to speak on the matter. Mind you this is the very same masjid she turned to to report her husband’s evil deeds

That’s what’m talking abt. The fact that he refuse to divulge into it makes me suspect that he told the mother “afka xiro, qari “ :pacspit:

This so called imaam and @Jibismacaan might be related to the scum that started this tragedy, the molester. Some Somalis will always live in jahliya days.
And if they were related? Does that make them guilty of anothers crimes?

You all need to have some mercy for a family and community reeling from these tragedies instead of attacking and accusing. Have some mercy. SubhanAllah.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
And if they were related? Does that make them guilty of anothers crimes?

You all need to have some mercy for a family and community reeling from these tragedies instead of attacking and accusing. Have some mercy. SubhanAllah.
Stop using our beautiful religion to shut us up, we have mercy, I've mercy for the innocent wife that was killed, I've mercy for the innocent daughter that was molested, I've mercy for Hanad, I've mercy for the two young boys, but I will not tolerate some idiot to downplay what the molester and the killer did.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
Saxiib please shut up. I'm just pointing out the truth y'all are looking at the situation from one angle. Do you know the story and how things transpired?
What angle? The fact that you're denying that he molested the child? The fact that he killed the wife? The fact that Hanad had traumatic experience following the death of his mother? Stop downplaying what that scum did.

Stop using our beautiful religion to shut us up, we have mercy, I've mercy for the innocent wife that was killed, I've mercy for the innocent daughter that was molested, I've mercy for Hanad, I've mercy for the two young boys, but I will not tolerated some idiot to downplay what the molester and the killer did.
Yeah, well you're downplaying the family member(little 10-year-old boy) who witnessed the murders and had a gun pointed at his head and the rest that was in the house thinking they were next. They would have all been dead that day if his gun didn't jam. So, please I 100% agree that what he went through was horrible but please be respectful. That's it seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending